RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
spriting [rmxp]

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
Umm piez
i need a good spriting rmxp style tutorial
video or walkthroough with pictures

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
Not sure if it's because the summer set in but wow....

Have you tried looking?
If you haven't then I guess I can help a bit... Look on deviantart.com for "spriting tutorial" or any such thing.
You can also find tutorials on yahoo just as easily. Take a moment and look up Inquisitor too. He's been spriting some very good stuff. Not in the animated department but he can get you started on basic spriting fundamentals.

Also, I would suggest using some of the premade sprites around the internet and frakensprite them using paint/PS/idraw3/(Insert art program here)

You'll need to get familiar with one if you plan on spriting. It's a lot of hard work. I really wish you the best in trying.

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
Umm piez
oh i have tried  but i couldn't find a good one but the ones i found that have the potential to be great are uncomplete