RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Currently Created Terramon

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
I have decided to close this since it will be more exciting for you guys to discover the Terramon rather then searching my thread for the good ones  ;)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 03:43:59 PM by Infinate X »

Rep:
Level 71
Tear Down the Wall!
You should recheck your post before you submit it.  Click preview.  All I see is one image Named "Dark Mage" and the rest of the stats are blank and without images.
coming soon to a pc near you

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I think he hasn't made them yet...
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 71
Tear Down the Wall!
coming soon to a pc near you

Rep:
Level 76
Shh, they're listening...
Maybe you should wait to post the stats until you have more than one? Or at least move them into spoiler tags so it's not one long post of empty.

Just a suggestion.

--
Also, I know this isn't Pokemon but it's hard not to note the similarities - if you'd like to add some flair to these stat records you could try finding a blank Pokemon card (Google) and adjust the colors/remove the Pokeballs and use those to better showcase your Terramon.

For, well, aesthetics - I dunno...might help rouse interest.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
I have them made but I had to go to bed while I was posting this...  :(

How do you make spoilers on this site???

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Like this:

[ Spoiler ] (with no spaces btwn [ ]and the words)
then type what you want to go in the spoiler.
then put [ / spoiler ] (once again, no spaces)

You might also want to try seperating them by what is complete and what isn't. :) Good luck.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 09:13:36 PM by yuyubabe »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
Im gonna add about 30 more Terramon soon!

EDIT: Sorry couldn't get it done last night because I had to eat dinner then go baby-sit     :(

EDIT2: Sorry for not getting them up... again... I was gone for the weekend

EDIT3: The new ones are 90% complete I just have to do some elements

EDIT 4: I've been busy with other things...
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 01:38:13 AM by RPGMakerVX52 »

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
It's been a month... I guess I should've been working on the Database like I said I would... I'm gonna start what I started before...

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
Sorry... I've been busy lately so I still don't have it done... :(

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I'm literally balling my eyes out in sadness. I had my hopes set on this.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
I haen't really been doing anything with my game since I started getting erors... >.>

I've identified the problem though and LoganForrests is online and in his script he said he would help with any compatability problems! If he helps I can get going on some updated screenshots, some new terramon  ;), and anything else my game requires to be decent!