RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pokemon Black And White

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Anyone planning on getting either of these? The games were released today in NA, but I may not have the scratch for a while.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
As much as I love the earliest ones, I'm not interested at all.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
That's nice.

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
call me old fashioned, but i like the GBA game graphics (2d) more than
the NDS ones. So, I'm not really looking forward.

Rep:
Level 83
Call me old fashioned, but I prefer the original games. You know, the ones without color, and all the new, extra junk.

But seriously, I do prefer the originals. There are too many pokemon now, and at what point do they stop?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't follow the series at all, but someone I work with is way into it. He told me all these cool little things like how the map in B&W is based on America, and even the name (Unova) is shorthand for United States of America. Pretty cool.

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
There are too many pokemon now, and at what point do they stop?

not in the near future, anyway. I grew bored of the anime around the start of the hoenn region.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
This game is a pretty vast improvement on the older ones. If I was going to tell someone where to start the series I'd probably say right here. I had a lot of fun playing the rom and I was addicted for days. This was before it was more than 20% english.

Worth playing if you like pokemon, but even with that said, it's not super high up on my games to purchase list- but the last time I purchased a game was a hell of a long time ago.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Can't say I'm super stoked over the releases. Too many, and I mean too many pokemon for its own good. Catching 150, 300? Yeah I'll do that keep me entertained for awhile, but now its a chore to capture golly I lost count of how many there are.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
649 in total right?

Rep:
Level 98
I don't see more Pokemon as a completely bad thing. The only thing I wish is that they'd start from scratch and just have the new pokemon without all the older ones.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 01:06:29 PM by Anski »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
From what I recall, Kotaku gave B&W a 10/10 and regarded this generation as like the first one or so they intended. It's supposed to have that "new experience/adventure" feel or something like that. Idk, I need to wait until this summer is over so I can finish my internship and get paid. ;-; I have a long ways away.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I don't see more Pokemon as a completely bad thing. The only thing I wish is that they'd start from scratch and just have the new pokemon without all the older ones.
That's exactly what they did

Rep:
Level 83
Then maybe I might pick it up. I need a good distraction right now

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Fuck you haters I'm getting Black.

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
Hmmm... maybe i should get it...

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
BUY THREE COPIES FOR YOUR BLASPHEMY.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Then maybe I might pick it up. I need a good distraction right now
Oh and I just found out today from some kid in my environ sys class that after you beat the game the old pokemon start showing up. I have no idea how he already beat it though

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Pokemon isn't really a hard game to beat, though :\ Came out March 6th so that's been plenty of time if he went hardcore on it. Pokemon's only hard when you're trying to catch them all or battle competitively :P

Rep:
Level 98
It did release like a month early online leaked.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
They've run out names for their games. I might consider buying it in the kinda-near future, but I doubt I will.
OPINION SHARED.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
All of the Pokemon in this one were thought up by fans, which is another pretty cool thing. I stopped playing these games a while ago, but if I were to get back into the series, this would be a prime place to do it.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I totally bought this today, to my complete and utter surprise.

I'm having a blast right now.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Lol, yeah that was weird. We go into Wal-mart for snacks, and he comes out with a video game. :V

Rep:
Level 97
Pokemon isn't really a hard game to beat, though :\ Came out March 6th so that's been plenty of time if he went hardcore on it. Pokemon's only hard when you're trying to catch them all or battle competitively :P
They made this one a lot harder