RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pokemon Black And White

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
@gracie: I will suck it up and down.

I've only been playing very slowly for a few weeks though, so yeah. : O

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Because I'm so gangster I just got an official copy for

Spoiler for:
£5

So now, I feel better about everything. Kind of proves it takes very little to make me a happy bat. Oshawatt for the win!! Ps did you know you can animate your signature on your trainer card. Also your trainer has a nature/ changeable trainer type? Fuckin a!!

Rep:
Level 96
I didn't know any of those things! : O

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I made mine into a little oshawatt that headbutts the screen like a boss! Also, changed my nature to lonely!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Because I'm so gangster I just got an official copy for

Spoiler for:
£5

where and how, I would buy a legit copy if I could right now.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Grab a bunch of shitty games and trade em in for a huge discount! S'what I did!

Rep:
Level 96
I made mine into a little oshawatt that headbutts the screen like a boss! Also, changed my nature to lonely!

So ronery, I'm so ronery...

I beat the game a few days ago, and it was pretty awesome. Stomped N and Ghetsis on the first attempt. My pokemon are pretty beastly, for a casual player.