RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Trivia Time

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Water has no colour, it reflects light so it appears to be blue-green or brown in certain situations.

What animal would most likely replace humans as the earths most sentient being if humans were to dissapear?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Gonna guess Dolphins. :O

When did Keiji Inafune's career with Capcom end?

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
October 29, 2010

These are all kind of pointless when everyone has ready access to Google. :V

Easy one: Who was the drummer for the Beatles before Ringo?

Rep:
Level 96
Right, but you're supposed to TRY to guess first. :P

Pete Best.

Lessee... Vile (Mega Man X) was originally designed a little differently. One of his arms was a melee weapon. What was that weapon?

Rep:
Level 75
Death is life's way of firing you
Spinning Blade

What is he world's smallest rodent?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Pygmy Jerboa. I think.

In mythology, what is the name given to the Roman analogue of Eros, a Greek god?

EDIT: Water is actually very slightly blue.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 11:22:15 AM by Welfare-Daddy Pacman »
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
What was Ludwid van Beethoven's response to the success of his Piano Sonata No. 14 in C# minor "Quasi una fantasia", op. 27, No. 2?

He said "Surely I have written better music!"

I want to say the answer to the previous query is Cupid. Yeah, final answer.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
Spinning Blade

What is he world's smallest rodent?

Ball and chain, actually. It was a sick-ass looking thing, but it made him look a little to medieval.

Moose didn't post a new query, so...

Who voiced Dr. Blowhole in the tv series, "Penguins of Madagascar?"

If you don't already know, it's worth looking up. You'll laugh.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Oh, no shit! Doogie Howser, MD!

Wow.

Okay, who is the first character in the Metal Gear series to say the word "fuck" in either the JP or US versions, and who was the voice actor/actress? For bonus points, tell me the Squeenix character this actor/actress has voiced in a Final Fantasy Game.

There, made up for forgetting a question.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 10:36:22 PM by EvilM00s »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Laughing Octopus in MGS4 for the English version. She said something like "It's fucking hysterical". Voiced by Paula Tiso.

In the Japanese series, it was EVA in MGS3. Voiced by Suzetta Miñet.

Derp, forgot the question.

What is considered the first electronic computer to ever be made, and what year was it made in?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 04:01:17 AM by Acolyte »

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
The Atanasoff–Berry Computer, 1937(or so says Wikipedia)
if you had 32 white socks and 51 black socks, and it was put in a bag, what is the minimum number of socks to be pulled out to get one matching pair?

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Uh, my math is rubbish so I'll guess.
7?

What song title have I jumbled up?

"It Dwds Unnte Thid"
The correct layout is:
---- -- --- ----
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 10:51:51 AM by Gracie the Bitey »

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
ooh hard.... ???
clue for my question
Spoiler for:
you need one pair. either white or black. play out the scenarios in your mind
eg, if the answer was 5, what are the possibilities?
wwwww
wwwwb
wwwbw
wwbww
wbwww
bwwww
wwwbb
wwbbw
wbbww
bbwww
bwwwb
bwwbw
bwbww
bbbww
wbbbw
wwbbb
and so on

Rep:
Level 96
The Atanasoff–Berry Computer, 1937(or so says Wikipedia)
if you had 32 white socks and 51 black socks, and it was put in a bag, what is the minimum number of socks to be pulled out to get one matching pair?

Two. (I won't post a question because I couldn't decipher gracie's)

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Clue then:

---- in --- ----

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
still wrong.
you can get w/b or b/w
@ gracie:
---- in the ----?
wait... that leaves 12 letters but only 8 spaces ???
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 10:35:26 AM by Johnny English »

Rep:
Level 96
still wrong.
you can get w/b or b/w
@ gracie:
---- in the ----?
wait... that leaves 12 letters but only 8 spaces ???

Hm? You said the minimum. To say that that is wrong implies that no one in a hundred years will ever pull two of one color sock in a row on their first try.

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
what i meant was to be sure you would get a pair :P

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Fixed the jumbled song name, it had one or two letters too many :)

Yup, ---- in the ---- is right!

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Alright, jewels of humanity, I want to update this a little, but...
My laptop's broken and I have very little time to be on the internet at all these days. So, I give permission for Arrow to edit the top post and be the co-curator for this thread. This may seem biased, but he is winning the thread, and he is also a mod. However, I will be checking from time to time to see if I can answer a question and contribute a little. 69 replies in 6 days. Impressive, RMRK.
Adieu.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Acolyte, I am impressed.

So then, since WDP left without a question, I'll go next.

What chemical compund is the energy that muscles use?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Do you mean Adenosine Triphosphate or Lactic Acid?
*compound

What is the tallest mountain on Earth?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Everest, second highest is K2.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
What is Big Boss's first name from MGS?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Tallest. Everest is the highest. Try again.

Adamska?