RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RPGXP] Need Help For Call Of Duty Game!

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
Awesome Mutherf***er!
Hi People,
I Need Some Help With My Game  :-\ It's A Remake Of Call Of Duty: Nazi Zombies, And Hopefully It Is Going To Be Online Multiplayer.  ;D
But On The Title Screen, I Have Changed The Text, To Nacht Der Untoten, Zombie Verruckt, Shi No Numa, Der Riese, And Of Course, Quit. I Know The Command For Quit, (command_shutdown), But For The Others, I Would Like It To Start A Different Map For Each Option. But I Do Not Know The Commands. I Have Tried command_load_map_Zombie Verruckt, command_load_map_001, EVERYTHING!!!

Please Help!