RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crimson Stain:Seven Swords Recruitment

Rep:
Level 75

Find Project info here
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,40738.0.html

I need

Database:
Spoiler for:
~I need help with the database mostly with gitting the Items, Skills, Weapons, Shields, Enemies to be on a accurate and steady scales.
~Mabey a few animations but not many.

Mapper:
Spoiler for:
~Somebody who can work with Mack's Tileset. (Please show me and example of your work preferably)

Spriter:
Spoiler for:
~I need all of these Images to be sized into battle backs for VX.

If you would like to help send me a PM or post on this topic so we can start and I know what things are being covered

Any help will be helpful and greatly appreciated
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 01:30:53 PM by CodeMaster »

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Hey there. I'm not the best mapper, but I do consider myself to be good with database. Animations aren't really my thing, but everything else from items, enemies, weapons, actors to common events I am very confident in. Give me a knock if you're interested. Happy creating!
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 75
Thanks Alot My game has been at a compleat halt because my database is empty jest sent me a PM with the info you would need and again thanks alot!!!

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I need to sleep right now...
I'll PM you either when I get up or when I get home.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 75
OK when ever your ready jest send it over.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 75

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 75
Bump I really need those battlebacks.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 75

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 75

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 75

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
Those images cant just be resized, they would be too pixelated. Someone would actually have to resprite them(and thats a lot of work)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
A little google goes a long way. I found these: http://evergrand.forumeiro.net/t669-battlebacks-dos-final-fantasys-i-e-ii

The download link is here: http://adf.ly/246619/http://www.4shared.com/file/118869390/f144c7fd/Backgrounds.html

The credit goes to Ryan914 for the rip and NetoRPG for the conversion. They are all 640x480, but converting them to 544x416 is super easy so I assume you don't need any help in that regard.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 08:15:13 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 75
Thanks I cant belive I never found this.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 75

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for: