RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] finale fantasy fantasia

Rep:
Level 72
die what you love doing
final fantasy fantasia
by
Candice

read be for judgment
[/size]my spelling and my grammar is off i suck at it so please dont be so blunt about my work im sorry that things are hard to read. and other things. so please don't make me feel like crap cuz i know my grammar sucks on every thing so if i don't complete my project is cuz ive been put down so many times that id rather not finish

[/size]

game idea
the idea i came up with this game is simple i had a old script laying around not my so i take no credit but its from a game that went belly up. cuz i wanted a rpg and a good nice challenging card game well now i see that i can make this new  well cuz the game has a simple idea plan, the object is to knock the other players cards out in battle and be able to defeat all 3 cards in a battle you win and you get a prize card.
or even maybe a rare card . there is also a card sho in there were you can buy cards. i think this will be a hit idea since i have allot of cards all ready built from my failed game.but as you go threw the game it gets harder and harder. each boss stronger then the rests.

story
Spoiler for:

your story begins with your 13 b day. you Finlay get some fantasia cards so  you rip them open only to go to present time. where fantasia has become very popular. and you have to battle your way, falling in love with the second main chr female (your name choice again.) as you travel and meet new people. and you cards grow along with the version release's that i will do) unless i can figure out a patch script) so i can up date card packs keeping the gamer happy. but the story is about love, awesome cards, and the power of fun.

main chr.
Spoiler for:
after proving your skills among your mom and dad in this game you manage to land on the lamd of spirnftoa.witch then you master your skills at fantasia.  every one treats the main char a an outsider. cuz he new and its like a greeting

main Cher 2
main char 2 is the love interest to main char 1 with  dashing good charm your never safe from her cuteness as you speak to her she  will help you threw most of the game. but shes here not cuz its a school but its her passion.

main char 3 AKA rival
the rival in this game is  a guy names vuken vander, the riches,powerfullest man known(kinda has a dark side to his good side, like lex Luther from smallvill)
so you have to battle him often in this game .

screen shots
Spoiler for:
the images are from a game im going to revamp.
hears a pic of a fantasia card.

there very simple to read theirs the attack then theirs the name and info the only part that i have for gotten to put on is the  heath and attack charge.
her is some more images from my game

Scripts
Spoiler for:
every thing in tomoaky card game battle script use google since i don't have rights to post a link here.

new update

card images
Spoiler for:

so i'm hopeful to get this game underway now that i may have hooked people with my pitch

« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 03:51:35 AM by candice »
GOT HELLO KITTY?
                               ^_^

Rep:
Level 84
Know where you've been, to find out where your goi
Final Fantasy Yugioh?

Awesome idea

Rep:
Level 72
die what you love doing
well its not yugioh... the idea came from tera masters theres a pic in the spoiler 
Spoiler for:
this the the game it came from
[/s]
GOT HELLO KITTY?
                               ^_^

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I can't read any of the text on the cards.

Looks interesting.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 03:43:30 AM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 72
die what you love doing
please delete leaving form
GOT HELLO KITTY?
                               ^_^