RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I NEED HELP TO SHOW TEXT!

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
I CANT GET THE TEXT ON THE GAME!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 09:04:43 PM by KRPGMaker2000 »

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
More information perhaps? what text where? in actual game? then you must install the correct font, elsewhere? then your computer has a problem

Rep:
Level 74
Ikode Creator
I had that problem too a while ago. But I fixed it by adding a custom menu system script.

But of course, I have no idea if this is what you're problem is because you didn't explain ANYTHING.

Projects:
Click here for Ikode RPGs
Ikode: The World of Infinity- V1.2 COMPLETE
Ikode 2: The Supreme Dragon- 100% (Beta Testing)
Ikode 3: Broken Mirror- 85%
The Two Moons- COMPLETE

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Because a handbag can show text magically.

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
Awesome Mutherf***er!
Could help by giving more info :P

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This is from November. The person hasn't come back since.