RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Help with this airship please. [Resolved]

Rep:
Level 88
Professional Chocobo Hunter
I can't quite get the spacing between the images right. When applied in game, the airship appears to be shaking. If anyone could fix the spacing between the images so it no longer shakes, I would be very appreciative.

And yes, I am aware it's the Ragnarok from Final Fantasy VIII. Also, I do not own this image. All FFVIII material is copyright of Square Enix.

Thanks again for your time! :)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 09:21:11 AM by Alerith »
Crystal Collection - On hold.

FF:Dark Symphony - 12%
Demo: May 10th, 2007

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
I was the first Corlen.
I would be willing to do it if you knew of a program like iDraw3 that can do 24-bit colors.  I tried converting it to 256 colors so I could work with it in iDraw3 but it lost some quality which I'm sure you don't want.

Rep:
Level 88
Well if you could do it with lesser quality, that would at least give me the proper location of each individual frame. From there I could place the higher quality image of the lower quality which will place the HQ image in the proper places.

If you'd be willing of course.

I was the first Corlen.
Here it is.  Should be fixed now.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 01:42:15 AM by corlenbelspar »

Rep:
Level 88
Fantastic. Works like a charm. Thank you very much.

I was the first Corlen.
Your very welcome.