RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ichi Engine

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior

Hello and welcome.

Do you have a Project and don't know how to continue, or do you just need some help?
Have you been searching for a production Team but can't find one?
We can help.
This is a topic from Ichi-Engine!

What is Ichi Engine?
It is a gathering of People whom are working on games together.
You show us your Project, and we try to improve it with things like:
Story, technique, graphics, artwork, music and many more things.
This is the English production team of Ichi, we already have a German Team with 20 people.

If I want to join Ichi is it possible just to help other games with and without having my own game?
Yes of course.
If you have to wait for any graphics, feel free to help others. It is give and take.
It is like a big team which works together to develop some games..

What happens if I don't have my own project?
It doesn't matter. Too many projects are not so good. If you are good enough, you can help with other projects.

Listen, I've had RM for 2 weeks, can I still join?
No, we are searching for more experienced people. We need enough energy for the projects. We don't want to have to answer every question from rookies or let beginners join.

How do I communicate? How can I join?
Its pretty easy. First you need to contact me through a PM or just tell me in this topic that you want to join.
I'm will give you my ICQ, MSN or Skype account so you can add me, or I'll add you.
I will see if you are good enough for Ichi and if you are, I will send you the link on the forum.

Who is already in the Team?

German Team:
Circle Drain
goldenroy
Tigercin
Rayne
Daru
G-Brothers
niR-kun
Koshi
Sain
Ligiiihh
Miu
Geyridir
Braska Feuerseele
Clades
relxi
Mr.Funkymaus
DSA-Zocker
LagoonLenji
Leero
JasonRoar

English Team:
CircleDrain
Lobster
Star Skipping
Swick
DarkGamer
Genji
Shiruba_Sora

At the moment we don't have an English project so I'm going to show you some screenshots from  German games:

Awoken:

Graveyard:

Namida:

Valkyrie Tears:

Dämonenseele:

Broken:

English-Projects:

Kingdoms: The Tale of Sir Julian

Waking Dead

Greetz Circle and the production Team Ichi ;)

« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 01:50:41 PM by CircleDrain »

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
Hum sounds interesting...Something to help eachother on everyone's projects, as a big team.

Well, i would like to sign up and give this thing a try. It might come in handy to have someone to help when ill be in need...

Also, i can help in many aspects of RM, specially Eventing. I am advanced level thought...

Would fit in the English team, since i am portuguese and my second language is english.

msn; skylo_Mixes@hotmail.com
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
UPDATE:

2 new members: Swick and Star Skipping
And our first english project:

Kingdoms: The Tale of Sir Julian

We are still searching:)

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior

UPDATE:

New Member:
DarkGamer

and a new Project ;)

Waking Dead

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
UPDATE:

2 More Members:

Genji and Shiruba_Sora

We are still searching.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
This sounds very interesting. I would join, but I'm very busy with school right now. I could help out from time to time though if you'd like. I have a project already, but I'd be willing to help others out. I primarily use XP. I've used VX and 2k3, but I'm not quite as familiar with them.

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
UPDATE: We have 2 new Members :)

Acolyte
luv_kitty12

And  a new Project:
Autumn's River

http://bb.xieke.com/files/1/Elainas%20Village.png ( big picture)

We are still searching.

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Fate is the present, not the future.
I like the idea of joining. I'm pretty good with plots, finding holes, ways to twist them, and that good jazz. Also, when it comes to the actual programs...I know how to handle and debug a lot of event-based stuff. Especially VX. XP is not far under that either.