RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
my game

Rep:
Level 83
http://www.2shared.com/file/maUs9Vv_/game.html i will let this do the talk ing copy files from mageset to use game

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Holy crap, this is actually pretty amazing! I wasn't expecting such a quality game!

Okay, so, after downloading it, I agreed to the terms of "dont edit or you wont get the full game" and installed it. But first, the game itself wanted to see if I was worthy of playing it, so it gave me a little challenge to do first: figuring out how to run the game. Now corbin-nunn predicted this might be a bit confusing for some people, so he gave us a hint of copying the files from this folder called "mageset". Took me a moment to figure it out, but I eventually was able to solve this puzzle by just starting a new RMXP project and copying all of the files over to it. Isn't that an ingenious puzzle?! And the game hasn't even started yet!

After starting up the game, I was greeted by some amazing bitmap opening logos made from MS Paint, and then... BOOM! The most artistic, imaginative title screen flashed before me! It's simple, yet the colors are simply gorgeous. The RPG Maker XP logo looks fantastic, and without the actual title of the game being on there, the title screen is even something of a enigmatic mystery.

The game is called dragon fable 2. You start first in a vast, grassy plain, where you are able to name the main character (who is a rather dashing young man with bright orange hair, a red headband, and full adventurer's armor). You then are given the option of either entering in the four digit key code to unlock the full game, or just trying the demo. I admit that I tried to crack the full game by entering in random key codes, but apparently the game is too well made for me to be able to unlock without permission, because I entered in all 10000 possibilities and nothing happened.

I then started to play the game. The main character starts in a strange dreamlike world consisting of twisted memories of the inn that he was sleeping in, with the walls all mishapen into a small labrynth and beds stuck in odd locations. It feels so mysterious, since there's no story or dialogue or anything. With you in your party, you have your unnamed pet leviathan and your two best friends, Gloria the cleric and Hilda the mage. After eventually finding the secret trapdoor under the carpet in the corner of the room, you then make your way outside to the back alley.

Corbin-nunn must have read my mind and known that I wanted to stop and take in the wonderful sight of the river on the map, because there are no exits from the back alley you've wound up in. You're just stuck in three little spaces, with nowhere else to go. However, you have no time for such triffles like getting stuck! There's a timer countdown that's randomly started up, giving you exactly 24 minutes before the unknown happens! Using the secret power of saving and editting the map to be passible, I managed to cross the river before time ran out. I had so much free time that I could even go down to the river and walk on shadows just for fun.

Alas, that was as far as I could go in the demo, I would need to have the full game before going any further. But I did get a glimpse at some preview maps. In one scene, you could walk up to a goblin and engage in battle in order to cross the unguarded land bridge, and in another scene, there was a mountain with a set of stone steps leading out to nowhere!

I believe that this game deserves more recognigition for the amount of effort that was put into it, and believe that this could be a great source of entertainment and amusement.

:zwink:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Zylos, PM me, I hacked the game and got the code you need to unlock the full version.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
I can't understand if corbin just likes to make a lot of purposely crappy games or he actually thinks there good
BESIDES THIS GAME OF COURSE
Its amazing, the best RPG since Chrono Trigger

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 82

This is AWESOME. Honestly, best game EVAR. Up there with WoW and the real Dragonfable. And I've only played the demo.
What's the code for full version? PM me, I are too lazy to haxor it.

Rep:
Level 83
1 do use spell check
2 your not meant to move outside"yet" (aka i forgot)
3 there is no pass key yet Nam am looking at you
4 this time I'm going though with this project

You are not spell-checking. At least not properly. Have someone else play trough your game, use microsoft word.
Also, many of the other nine points he is talking about in the video applies to you. For example playtesting. If you did playtest, your game would be possible to play without editing it. Also, you should explain what is going on cause it's nothing happening in that demo except for some maps that you have not put enough work into. Who is that main character (Stupid me, it's Arshes) but who the other three are is an even greater mystery. Especially that dragon thing. It's no storyline, at all. Fix that, and good luck.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
1 do use spell check
2 your not meant to move outside"yet" (aka i forgot)
3 there is no pass key yet Nam am looking at you

You are the biggest faggot i've ever come across on this board.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?

Thankyou!!! +REP
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
You are not spell-checking. At least not properly. Have someone else play trough your game, use microsoft word.
Also, many of the other nine points he is talking about in the video applies to you. For example playtesting. If you did playtest, your game would be possible to play without editing it. Also, you should explain what is going on cause it's nothing happening in that demo except for some maps that you have not put enough work into. Who is that main character (Stupid me, it's Arshes) but who the other three are is an even greater mystery. Especially that dragon thing. It's no storyline, at all. Fix that, and good luck.

FUCK YOU! THIS GAME IS AWSUME! :mad:

Haha, you're damn right!! But the game is so complex (especially the deep storyline) that it's beauty cannot be understood by regular people like me!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?