RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Fall Like Crystals [vx][Mappers needed]

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
 Fall Like Crystals

^Please at least read^

Story Synopsis-
Everyone possesses some CRYSTAL in them, but not everyone can use it. As a young boy Ember<Main character>'s parents were killed by bounty hunters known as C.A.P because his parents were trying to create a way for everyone to activate all the Crystal built within themselves but who could have told? Only him, brother, and parents even knew about the project. Ember arrived at his house to find what happened and his body was rigid with fear, he ran and ran in which felt like forever without even waiting for his brother to get home. Now every night Ember has dream's of his big brother and how leaving without a word could have effected his brother's feelings.
Now Ember lives life as a wanderer until he runs into a demon killing many people just for the built up Crystal they have inside of them, Demon claiming that he was just making them useful since they were Non C ers <Unable to use Crystal Power>. The demon then realizes that Ember can use Crystal powers and asks if he wants to join the powerful evil Crystal users only known as "The Function". He is then saved by a member of T.A.B.T.T.C. and offered a job to join up with this Body Guard/ Assasin Group.
Is this really all about Crystal? No! Without giving away the story i can only pose some questions to maybe spark your interest. No i can't tell you the meanings of the Tab and Cap its A big part of the story.
What is C.A.P?
How come everyone in the group known as TABS for short has no idea what it stands for? The leader of Tabs has an unknown history.
"The function" is related to TABS
This is only the beginning

World Development-
The world is currently living a peaceful happy life... until the first attack by "The Faction". People become frightened and start to abuse and shoo away anyone who has the power to use CRYSTAL. Great Armies decide to take this time to attack whoever they want under the idea "The faction can be anyone". Bounty Hunter groups are becoming a popular thing in the world also.

Screen shots=
N/a Game is still just starting.

Character bios-
Ember - A 17 year old who wants to protect everyone from anything by himself. After finding his parents dead with no reason , and leaving his big brother he ran far away from his old home to become a wanderer and a very capable Crystal user. Ember is quiet but whenever danger is close he is the first one out and yelling anything to keep anyone from getting hurt, whenever anyone offers help he pushes them away and all around just wants everyone to have a better life even if it means more work for him. He swears to find his brother one day , but is a little sidetracked after meeting Bella. His Crystal Element is Ice.

Bella - A 16 year old who puts duties first but can't control her feelings. Bella has been apart of the Tabs for one year and has already won a title, she is the official Gunner for the Tabs and owes her life to the boss after being rescued from a near death accident involving a bear. Leaving Tab HQ Bella witnessed Ember being attacked by a demon and couldn't stand to watch... so instead shot! After rescuing Ember she couldn't help but notice that he was to quiet and the fact that her heart is plain open for this guy no matter how hard she wants to hide it. The thing she hates most in the world is a liar of any kind. Sensitive, strong, and trustworthy her Crystal Element is Holy.

Tosh - 23 and Ember's older brother. What happen to him when he arrived at the house to find his parents? Is he looking for Ember? If Ember didn't tell his family's secret then was it tosh? Little is known to Ember about his big brother Tosh since Tosh was always out trying to improve and become stronger with his Crystal powers.

What you want exactly and what you expect from team members.
Honestly? I want someone who is excited to make a game, people who want to be involved in a deep story with great systems and wanna make this prohect BIG!. And Active
I'm looking for a cool team who wont be scared to tell me whats wrong or their ideas, i'm open to anything and wanna make sure everyone within the team is filled in on anything ASAP. Any spot you want is open.

In dire need of mappers!

All the information givin here is only the intro

I hope everyone who has read thinks about joining and if not thanks for giving me your time :]