RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Awsome Vx LOZ link Sprites!

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
Hello Peoples. I have been searching for a link sprite set for rpg maker vx for about a month now but haven't found a good one to be in one of my games. ;9

Overnight I created a link sprite set for legend of Zelda based games. Give Credit If Used.:epic:
go here: http://i28.tinypic.com/11l34hl.png

« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 05:12:28 AM by Antlan Entertainment »

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
No posts, and a download link to a PNG that is 4kb.

Why didn't you use an image host? This seems shifty to me.
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

RMRK Junior
No posts, and a download link to a PNG that is 4kb.

Why didn't you use an image host? This seems shifty to me.

Well Megaupload is the only thing that I'm signed in for right now. I never thought about putting it on an image hosting site.
srry :-\ . But It is real. I swear! As for my posts, I really Don't Have any other things to post about.  :'(
Theres no virus, I promise!  ^-^

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Now that you do know, though, could you put it up at Tinypic or something similar? That'd be far less suspicious and much easier to view. :)

www.tinypic.com

Give that a shot.

RMRK Junior
Now that you do know, though, could you put it up at Tinypic or something similar? That'd be far less suspicious and much easier to view. :)

www.tinypic.com

Give that a shot.

Hey I got it!!:
http://i28.tinypic.com/11l34hl.png

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I think the colors are too saturated, and the shading is a bit strange to me.