RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
10 Prodigies- Game, Recruiting!

Rep: +0/-0Level 80
(credit to Jaeroll for the Title.)[/center]

This is my very first game. I've been working with the game for a little while now, taking mental and Microsoft Office Word notes for 3-4 months, and I've decided to make a game. It will be called 10 Prodigies. More info will be posted soon.
I AM RECRUITING ANYONE! COME ON, JOIN!

World
Spoiler for:
Their world is similar to ours. Some places have old fashion log cabins, with wooden appliances and an everyday trip to the barn for veggies and others of that sort. Others have malls with REAL GLASS WINDOWS! GASP! And computers, sinks, bathrooms, and washing machines. A few have robot technology. But there is one way that it is very different- (pause for effect) The 10 prodigies. You do know what prodigies these are, right? If not, just read the story.
Anyways, the 10 prodigies go around killing stuff, healing stuff, and messing up stuff. Anywhere is their battlefield, so don't be surprised if one or two times in the story towns catch on fire or sinister llamas run over cities. Many things happen in the era of a new 5 heroes.

Story
Spoiler for:
Long, long ago, there was Cthulhu. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he created the universe and men, blah blah blah. But he decided, after a while, humans cannot be trusted for too many things. They are just TOO unpredictable. So he laid a spell across the land: every generation, five teenage heroes will rise to save the world from five other teenage heroes, and from certain doom. These 10 prodigies compete in many epic battles. But let's get to this one place, called Helm Town. When they are fifteen in this village, every boy or girl must set off and find their own adventure. Drew and Terra set off together, facing many adventures. But what they don't know is their destiny that lies ahead of them...
After the land is saved, the five teenagers will not be five anymore. There will be tragedies, and a traitor. The once great warriors will lose their high status and slowly slump down into darkness, becoming never-aging menaces to all. After some time passes, they will begin an evil plot to destroy the world. But the plot must be stopped. So the next generation, five teenage heroes...

Characters
Spoiler for:
Good Guys:

Drew Minnin
Bio: Born and raised in Helm Town. He's not like, "Alright! w00t! I can go on an epic adventure!" He's more like, "Okay, let's save the world because we have to." He has a big appetite, although it doesn't seem so at first sight. He is the main protagonist of the game, and wields two katanas. His element is Thunder.
Lines:
"I don't want to say goodbye to Helm Town...... I feel so comfortable here."
"Dang it, I'm so hungry..... Terra, make us some food."
"Say your prayers, or I will say them for you." *raises twin swords*

Terra Ring
Bio: Drew's closest friend, Terra was also born and raised in Helm Town. She is very curious, and the best cook Drew (and many other people) have ever known. EVAR. She plays the flute, which is her starting weapon in the game (it's actually pretty strong), but soon wields staffs and learns both Black and White Magic. Terra soon learns she had a brother she never knew about. Throughout the game she learns songs that can affect the enemy's status.
Lines:
"Drew, it's gonna be fine. We can always visit Helm Town later."
"I'm not your personal cook, you guys! Go find yourself some food!"
"Don't mess with me just because I'm a girl, or you'll be dead before you know it."

Maner Ring
Bio: Maner meets Drew and Terra at the Sun Temple, near Amur Town, which is where he lives. He looks a lot like Terra, and they soon find out they are siblings! But he doesn't like Terra's food. Though seemingly a reckless fighter and a bit stupid, Maner is actually one of the smartest out of the group. He wields claws, and likes to fight- a LOT. Uses the element of Fire.
Lines:
"Get out of my way, stranger! Let me kill that freaking monster!"
"What the hell is this crap you call food? I'd rather eat fire than that!
"I'm going to rearrange your face into the letters D-E-A-D."

Chris Dwellings
Bio: He has a big crush on Terra, but she thinks of Chris as a big brat. He joined the party when he saved them from some of the bad guys in the game. He is kind of a brat, because he came from a palace. He seems to look up to Drew as if Drew was his older brother, but Drew has an older brother himself (that he doesn't know about). He wields shurikens, and really has no element.
Lines:
"Awesome, did you see how I made those bad people scared? I rock!"
"Big brother, can you play with me?"
"Don't underestimate a prince!"

Gryx Fang
Bio: Another prince, but actually more civilized. He soon learns he has a little brother, Drew, and they do not get along easily. There's not much to say about him, really. He also wields twin blades, and uses the power of darkness to rip his foes apart.
Lines:
"...."
To Drew: "Idiot, you can't do anything. I'll do it myself."
"Die."

Bad Guys: (so far)
Hauns Darebell
Bio: Hauns was just like Drew, departing at the age of 15 with Lucas to travel across the world. He saved all of humanity from 5 evil teenagers, too. Little did he know he would turn into one of those... Hauns loves to draw. He started when he was 6 and kept getting better and better. One of his powers is to draw things and they will happen, kind of like Namin�. He wields greatswords, with the power of ice.
Lines:
"Lucas will take care of this, now, won't he?"
"But of course, you KNEW this was coming?"
"Us five will rule. Don't you see? The power is too tremendous!"
Lucas Stockington
Bio: Lucas was the brave, the reckless, the cool one. Hauns envied him while they were traveling. He soon became the leader, even at the time younger, and brilliantly set up a trap to end the five enemies in their way. He eventually hired a whole battalion of soldiers to find some of the kids that were to destroy them 5. He has poison flowing through his bloodstream and can spit it out to instantly kill people.

I'll announce more l8r, lol.

Screenshots
Spoiler for:

These screenshots may not be updated to the current demo. Thanks!
This is one of just starting out in the game. Kind of like the Professor Oak opening in Pok�mon.

Wanna go to sleep?

This is a screenshot of the menu.

"Terra casts Fire!" ZOMG!

Yay, the world map.

This Lucas guy sounds pretty harsh...

CAST/CREW MEMBERS
Spoiler for:
Main Programmer: [color="#FF0000"]drew6464 (1/1)[/color]
Mapper(s): [color="#0000FF"]drew6464 (1/3)[/color]
Eventer(s): [color="#0000FF"]drew6464 (1/2)[/color]
Spelling Checker(s): [color="#0000FF"]rpg_maker_vx_ineedhelp (1/3)[/color]
Plotter: [color="#FF0000"]drew6464, Azure Kite (2/2)[/color]
Publisher: [color="#FF0000"]drew6464 (1/1)[/color]
Editor(s): [color="#FF0000"]NONE! (0/1)[/color]
Musician(s): [color="#0000FF"]drew6464 (1/3)[/color]
...So yeah, I'm pretty much solo for now.
OH WELL! >:{D

[font="Arial Black"][font="Arial Black"][color="#FF0000"]1.0.2 Beta is out! LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?m1iknr0mvmz[/color][/font]

Want To Support This Game?
If you would like to support this game, copy this code onto your signature:
Code: [Select]
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=26837"][IMG]http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac175/drew646464/Supported10Prodigies.png[/IMG][/url]
It will turn out like this:

Beta Tester List, 8/20
1. yellow flash
2. Shadonn
3. Rene Aramis
4. Railkune
5. Fireball16
6. 420joker
7. sgt massacre
8. kreekon
9. nerbert
10. rpg_maker_vx_ineedhelp

I'll do more when I don't feel that lazy.
And remember, kids, to COMMENT! COMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTFORYOURLIFE!!! The faster you comment, the moar chances you will have of scoring high on the Beta Tester List! No. 1 gets the first demo!!! And we need cast members, but the slots can be taken before you can say "I LIEK PIE!" So comment today!

-When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and leave the whole world wondering how.
[/font]