RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I've Got Huge Gamemaker Problems(All Versions)

Rep: +0/-0Level 80
YO
I've Got Game Maker Problems In All Versions
I Have All System Requirements OK
But The Game Maker Still Don't Get Launched
I Need Your Suggestion
;D Please

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Uh...okay.

First of all: Any error messages? If you've seen any, copy down the text or transcribe it and post it here.
Next: While waiting for a response to the additional information, look into finding generalized solutions via a search engine. See if it is a problem with virus protection (real time scanning, most likely) or some other permissions based system. Are you logged into your computer as the administrator? Did you install under that account? Also check to see if your drivers are fully up to date.