RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Backing up Halo 2 maps

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
So I recently got a temporary RRoD. Now that Halo 2 and all other Original games have been pulled from their Live connections, I can no longer download the Halo 2 map packs. Lucky for me I already got them.

I thought I'd simply be able to back them up, but apparently not. I formatted my travel drive on the 360 to carry 360 data, but for some reason when I go to transfer files, the Xbox Originals Game Data is blurred out and so is Music. Why?

Anyway, I need to back up my Halo 2 map packs before I send this in. How do I go about doing that? I'd buy one of those backup storage specialty thingies from codejunkies, but I'm worried that those might also be unable to take Original transfers.

RMRK, how do I get this done?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
They sell halo 2 map packs in stores. (I don't know if they do anymore) But they did. For like $5

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I believe those only included the first three map packs, but not the forth.