RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Your RMRK hang-out list

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Many RMRKers I would like to hang out with IRL.

I guess my list would be (in no particular order):

LadyJules (because she still is #1 no matter what)
Arlen (I would love to listen to him speak or create sound in any way =o)
Malson (He strikes me as very wise and smart)
Firerain (We can discuss our plans for taking down corrupt government ya man)
NAMKCOR (We would chat about nerdy stuff and games)
Anski (We'd chat about everything, possibly some making out)
KitKatKan (for no creepy reasons ._.)
Holk (Because I owe him a lot and maybe we could jam / work on stuff again too =o)
Zylos (I guess I'd find out if I Was his type :zwink:)
Yeyinde (Pure nerd chat)
ahref (Much of the same as above)
Tezuka (video game tourneeyyyyy)
modern algebra (he strikes me as one of the most reasonable, friendly guys here that anyone would like to have as company)
HaloOfTheSun (for much the same reasons as above. would get to meet his waifu also =o)
secret7 (just because)

:)
bringing sexy back

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
RMRK Meet, 2010. There will be sex.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'd hang out with just about anyone who is in IRC regularly.
Except Irock.
That'd just cause problems.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Roph  :)
NAMKCOR  :)
HaloOfTheSun  :)
Arlen  :)
Holk  :)
Anski (i kno we had r differences but u r bro 2 me ok thx)  :)
Zylos  :)
Yeyinde :)
Tezuka :)
LadyJ :)
modern algebra :)
Grafikal  :)
kitkatkan :)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 03:03:07 AM by Firerain »

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I need to get on IRC more.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Writer2014 King of RMRK2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Roph - (Duh. Sxy, smart and quiet. :* )
LadyJules - (Sweetheart.)
Arlen  - (I'd tell him how much his demo track August has effected my life and such.)
Malson  - (Going to probably be visiting him in NY sometime.)
Firerain  - (Music, gov't arguing and fighting each other.)
NAMKCOR  - (Another duh. Rad guy.)
KitKatKan  - (Sex. :V)
Holk - (Reasonable, world-rounded guy.)
Zylos - (Seems nice enough, have nothing against him.)
Yeyinde - (FPS Lan games ;_; )
Tezuka - (NIGGER)
modern algebra - (Same as roph.)
Grafikal - (Reasonable, intellectual chatter.)
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Tezuka - (unfriendly black fellow)

I'm always friendly to you, jerk. :mad:

But honestly, I think hanging out with all of you (active members) would be awesome.  :)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I'd hang out with just about everyone on RMRK except for Biohazard.

He can go hang out with Fadark.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I couldn't speak to any of you in real life, because in reality the back of my head is covered with all sorts of gory unpleasantries. I have very rarely seen it myself, of course, but I've heard it's extremely disconcerting  ;9

You are all super people, and I'd be willing to hang out with anyone on here. Anyone! Even those thirteen year olds! We could punch one out and have a good laugh! And if someone's after rape? I'd have a chance to practice my pepper-spray technique! Perfect practice for those REALLY scary fellows! And considering the company I keep (anime club types, where everyone introduces themselves by spontaneously stating their mental condition), I should be able to humor even the most annoying. Yup. Totally.

Roph, I am interested in hearing the reasons that you have, provided they are actually not creepy :)

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Writer2014 King of RMRK2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer

But honestly, I think hanging out with all of you (active members) would be awesome.  :)

The N word is wordfiltered to that.

N

I

G

G

E

R

N

I

G

G

E

R
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
We could punch one out

Unintentional double-entendres!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Holk
Arlen
Zylos
Roph
Halo
Anski
Tez
KitKat
Namkcor
Firerain
MA

No specific order :)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'd hang out with just about anyone who is in IRC regularly.
Except Irock.
That'd just cause problems.

Irock is cool too.
Arlen is hot.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Roph - Forever in my heart <3
Zylos - I'll tell Roph to move over and make room for you in there ;]   I see lots of hugging if we ever meet.
Holk - Really sweet guy, I think he'd be awesome to just sit and chat with.
Anski - Dude's freaking awesome
Firerain - I'd love to talk to him about anything that would upset him and just watch him go xD
Arlen - Actually I don't know that hang out is the right word.  I'd love to see him perform.  His music is awesome. 
Halo - Swap parenting/marriage stories :D
EvilM00s - see Halo
Nightwolf - last but never least, you know what we'd do baby :*

Edit:
RMRK Meet, 2010. There will be sex.
HAHA, just had a mental picture of the 2010 RMRK meet.  Me looking like a grandma next to all you youngsters xD.  No sex for me thank you :)

Also.. Nam would be cool, Kitkat would be interesting, hmm.. I can't think of many I wouldn't want to meet. =)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 01:53:00 PM by LadyJules »

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009

But honestly, I think hanging out with all of you (active members) would be awesome.  :)

The N word is wordfiltered to that.

N

I

G

G

E

R

N

I

G

G

E

R

But...But...:mad:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'd be interested in meeting most people here. I'm super nice, and I have a girlfriend so I won't be trying to rape any of you!

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
We could punch one out

Unintentional double-entendres!
;9

I'd be interested in meeting most people here. I'm super nice, and I have a girlfriend so I won't be trying to rape any of you!
:)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Id only hang out with biohazard

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I think I'd probably be happy to hang out with everyone (except maybe definitely Irock). But in particular (in alphabetical order):

Arlen
EvilM00s
Firerain
grafikal
Halo
Holk
KitKatKan
LadyJules
NAMKCOR
Nouman
Roph
Sophist
Zylos

And I could be forgetting some people, but that's why I had my everyone disclaimer! :mad: I should warn you all that I'm really boring in person. I was nicknamed Nedward at one time. I don't know what that tells you about me, but it's probably embarrassing and relevant. I started writing reasons for each of you, but then I felt some of them were kind of unimpressive, like when I was in Grade 11 and at the end of the year in my drama class we had to go around and tell everyone what we liked best about them and a girl I liked said that she liked that my hair was black. And it was actually dark brown. Suffice it to say I love you all. Also, that story is one of the reasons I was called Nedward. Also, I lied and I never liked that girl, but I thought it would add a touch of drama if I said I had.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 09:21:59 PM by modern algebra »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I started writing reasons for each of you, but then I felt some of them were kind of unimpressive, like when I was in Grade 11 and at the end of the year in my drama class we had to go around and tell everyone what we liked best about them and a girl I liked said that she liked that my hair was black. And it was actually dark brown. Suffice it to say I love you all. Also, that story is one of the reasons I was called Nedward. Also, I lied and I never liked that girl, but I thought it would add a touch of drama if I said I had.

haha wut =o

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I don't think you'd be boring at all =o   I'd ask you a million questions and bring lots of Tylenol for when my brain seizes up xD

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Stories become the new truth. It saddens me that you have missed the chance to make it true.

As "The Unwritten" decrees, stories ARE the only thing worth dying for.

*cough cough unnecessary plug can someone please read this with me and last I remember I was on issue 6 but I'll probably pick up the rest of the archives later because there's only like six more and they're like three dollars each so that's only eighteen dollars and I'm getting some of that disposable income I get from my paper route so if you're willing to do the same we can anticipate the next issue together or something cough cough*

By the way, I'm going to be honest, it makes me happy that I am on some of these lists, even if it's just for creepy reasons ;w;

Spoiler for:
But please do not show up on my doorstep telling me that you tracked me down and wish to do all of that hanging out because I kinda sorta don't want to go through that ever  ;9

LET US MAKE A VOW THAT WE WILL NEVER DO THIS TO ANYONE EVER YES? YES.

ALSO: Uhh I believe that there are collections of The Unwritten too. Definitely. I know there's a collection of 1-5, and I think the eleventh issue is out now. So. Uh. Maybe another one will be coming soon? The one collection has been around for a while. It was at my local understocked bookstore, even. I think you should read it. Yup.

I should get a forum up for ranting about all sorts of comics and I'll update it just the way I update the Anime/Manga section all the time.

Lately I've been thinking that I should do that actually.

AHAHA LOOK AT HOW OFF TOPIC I AM.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 06:05:39 PM by kitkatkan »

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Oh dear, I forgot kitkatkan. And like Roph, in a completely non-creepy way. Although a 30 year old chilling with a 14 year old is a little strange, I admit.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
You want strange - watch this.

No one can help but feel a little like a pedo watching this, but in all honesty, they can dance like a mother fucker. Only problem is their outfits and that they're all 6 years old. I can't imagine why the fuck parents would allow them to dress like this - but still - they dance very very well. :|

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2ywruKsBFs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2ywruKsBFs</a>

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
In seriousness, we could totally have a mini-meet in Pittsburgh over the summer. Arlen, Holk, and I already live there, Grafikal lives only 4 hours away, LadyJules needed to come up for a much needed vacation (emphasis on NEED), and I'm pretty sure there are some others in the general area.