RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Your RMRK hang-out list

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Could grab some beers =o

A great friend of mine, sadly, is moving there (sadly cause it is 4 hours from where I'm at) after we graduate this Saturday.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
My whole family is going through PA en route to RI, MA and ME in June, toss me a brew as we zoom past. We'll bring back some lobsta for everyone on the way back.
:tinysmile:

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
I'd probably hang out with Anski and Roph :)

And anyone in general, really. Who I've actually talked to anyways.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Oh dear, I forgot kitkatkan. And like Roph, in a completely non-creepy way. Although a 30 year old chilling with a 14 year old is a little strange, I admit.

I've done this before, but this was at an anime convention, and with other people of varying ages. I swear to Cthulhu, nothing is weird at an anime convention.

In seriousness, we could totally have a mini-meet in Pittsburgh over the summer. Arlen, Holk, and I already live there, Grafikal lives only 4 hours away, LadyJules needed to come up for a much needed vacation (emphasis on NEED), and I'm pretty sure there are some others in the general area.

Well, you realize this could never ever happen unless MA goes, because it isn't an RMRK meet without MA. Not only for his personality, either. You see, you'll want some multiculturalism, and a Canadian is like multiculture concentrate. You saw how diverse we were at the Olympics at those opening ceremonies. I don't even really have to explain this, do I?

And when I say culture, I actually mean bacterial culture, by which I mean the stuff cheese happens by. And if you go on the internet, you know that you must like cheese. People seem to like to claim to like it so often.

My whole family is going through PA en route to RI, MA and ME in June, toss me a brew as we zoom past. We'll bring back some lobsta for everyone on the way back.

WE WERE AT THE BEACH
EVERYBODY HAD MATCHING TOWELS
SOMEBODY WENT UNDER A DOCK
AND THERE THEY SAW A ROCK
BUT IT WASN'T A ROCK....IT WAS A ROCK LOBSTER!

oh my Cthulhu I am SO SORRY D8

While I'm on a reply roll like this, I should really tell grafikal about how much I liked his video, but it doesn't want to load for me.

;9

EDIT: Oh my, it appears it doesn't want to work because it's violated the terms of use! THE MIND BOGGLES.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 06:20:41 PM by kitkatkan »

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
I'd Meet with any of the IRC lot, we had some good laughs :)

I don't have the budget for an outside of uk meet but I'm hoping around the country loads atm so uk is cool :D

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I'd hang out with everyone as long as they are nice :D (Oh wait that kills off 99% of rmrk, jkjk) but I'd honestly meet with you all.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
I'd hang out with Billy Bullshot.

Just fuckin'.

Grafikal and Arlen sound like they'd be awesome homies. But I'd probably chill with just about anyone here.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I just remembered I don't think I can hang out with Tezuka, we would have a friendly black fellow moment (Boondocks), and probably get shot by a cop. :( or Misha.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
Me shoot at someone?

Naw, man, I'm yo niggaroach.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Haha what in the world is a niggaroach?

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
Your VERY friendly black fellow, of course.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
That's great guys. Of all the things in the world we could do, you choose "have a few beers." That's like the one thing I can't do.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
You can be the guy that gets water.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
That's great guys. Of all the things in the world we could do, you choose "have a few beers." That's like the one thing I can't do.

I can't either, I'm only 20, maybe you and I could go do cool people stuff.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 96
We could go to Kennywood, and be awkward and not talk to each other while we wait in line for the rides.

Or go to Dave and Busters.

Rep:
Level 83
Kiss My Joystick
I'd hang out with Roph - because he is sexy -  and ofc the other good faces.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
The other good faces? o0

Holk, I would drink Pepsi :)  I don't drink.  Never really liked the taste of it (here is where Roph gets on his soap box :P)  Although if I came to Pittsburgh to meet a bunch of men and hang out at a bar, I'd soon be a divorced woman. :(  (And no, it doesn't matter that you're all young enough to be my children... well most of you) So I wouldn't be able to come.  I'd be there in Spirit though =) 

Edit: wow SMILEY ATTACK

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
June 22nd. Pittsburgh Mills, Glow in the Dark golf. Or maybe the FunFest bowling place in Harmarville, right nearby.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
It would be interesting to meet and hang out with most, if not all, of you guys.  :)

We should have a REAL meet-up.  :3
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 06:34:35 PM by Arwym »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
3:00 PM. Afterschool. At the flag pole. BE THERE.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I was there, but I didn't see you.  Where were you? ;9

Rep:
Level 96
I was there. I was on top of the flag pole.  :o

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
This board has slowed down.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
yeah sure has, i'm bored enough to start fucking with people's profiles
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
lol why did I change your name what
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep