RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Defend RMRK's Honor

Rep:
Level 89
Permission to Post By: modern algebra; Admin

RMRK Community,

Hello I run a site called VGS Archive (video game software archive) and our task is simple. We find new and updated information regarding Video Game Software (i.e. RPG Maker XP, Game Maker 8, EGM, etc) as well as software geared toward commerical business (i.e. Havok AI, Direct X 3d Model, etc). We also review communities (i.e. rmrk.net, gamingw.net, etc) who offer support for such software. Our main website (vgsArchive.net) is under construction, bu to prepare for its launch we set up VGSArchive.com. Here will post surveys on communities and VGS to get your opinion and to overal help us create a more accurate review/preview. This week we are looking at 5 communities and would like you to answer the 6 questions for them.

Site: http://www.vgsarchive.com/
About: http://www.vgsarchive.com/about/

To participate in a survey you DO NOT need to register just click the link LEARN MORE. Please be as honest as you can and try not to complete a survey if you are not a member there or got yourself banned. You can not view the RESULTS, but I will post them at the end of the survey, 2010 APR 24. Your votes and comments will help us to have a better idea when it comes to scoring and reviewing a community.

Current Surveys

1) gamingw.net
2) rmrk.net
3) rmxpunlimited.net
4) creationasylum.net
5) hbgames.org

See our ADVERTISING TOPIC in the POSTER BOARD and stay up to date on the progress of VGSArchive.net.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 05:09:40 PM by Mad Klown »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Permitted.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
Contact Page:

Get in Touch

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed aliquam sagittis purus, eget varius quam pretium tempus.

But I can't find this "Learn More" link.
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Rep:
Level 89
Thank you for pointing the "temp text" as we will remove or replace it as needed.

To answer you question see the attached image.

1) LEARN MORE link is on the SLIDER (sliding images on home page). You can click the CIRCLES to select an image and bring up the LEARN MORE link for that image.

2) You can also access it by clicking the NEWS section.