RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sword of the New World

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Sword of the New World - A free, fun MMO.

What is Sword of the New World?
Sword of the New World: Granado Espada was developed by imcGAMES. Sword of the New World has won Best Graphics award and also Presidential Award for Game of the Year. GamersFirst brings this amazing game to the West with many game enhancements. Set on a mysterious, dangerous continent with a story inspired by Europe’s exploration and conquest of America, Sword of the New World is destined to dominate the world of MMORPGs by virtue of its groundbreaking design features, fast-paced gameplay and amazing graphics.

Hokay so, I started playing this a couple days ago, and so far it's pretty god damn fun. It's basically an online Dragon Age.

Instead of controlling just one character, you control a team of them. Your team can have a maximum of three characters in it, making for fun, tactical gameplay that differs from regular point-and-click MMOs.

Current RMRK Players:
Firerain (Me)
NAMKCOR
Tezuka

Server: [UK/DE] Illier (Baron PVP)
SoTN Family Name List:
Firerain: VonWoods
NAMKCOR: Fawkesey
Tezuka: Bekiri

Screenshots:

« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 05:59:45 PM by Firerain »

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Oh my god, I remember playing this ages ago, thank you for reminding me of it's existance.

I'll update my post when I find my login details.

EDIT: Tezuka759

I'll most likely be on sometime tomorrow.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 08:06:02 PM by Tezuka »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I have two families both around level 40~50 but can't be bothered reinstalling. Maybe once enough people start playing ;v
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
starting up today, family name: Fawkesey
[UK/DE] Illier (Baron PVP)

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Oh right, my Family name is Bekiri if I remember correctly.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

WHAT IS A PIONEER? A MISERABLE PILE OF SECRETS!

ZEZ MADRAGORAZ ARE ZTOPPING ME FROM MEDITAITING

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Low system requirement or no? ;-;

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Some people have complained of slow downloads, and this is probably due to GamersFirst shitty download program.

Use this link for the best download speeds:
http://www.bigdownload.com/games/sword-of-the-new-world-granado-espada/pc/sword-of-the-new-world-full-install-client/

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
:P I'll try it out.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I might play again. I wonder if my family from back when I played GE is still around.

Probably not.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
My current family

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
I've been looking for a free MMO lately, tossing up between Atlantica Online and Soul Of The Ultimate Nation. I was considering this, as it got excellent reviews, but I'm not sure how much I would like the team thing.

Is it actually good? :o How does it feel compared to regular 1-character MMOs?
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Atlantica Online

Fun but I didn't play it for too long

How does it feel compared to regular 1-character MMOs?

Different

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
I might play again. I wonder if my family from back when I played GE is still around.

Probably not.

I just logged in and they still have mine from back then.

Also, my characters are on a different server from you guys, so I guess I'll have to ask for a server move in the forum before I can play with you all.  :-\

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
UK/DE? :( Yeah, a bit delay-ey.

Plus, the game overall is a bit laggy for me. :P
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 09:14:03 PM by AlmightyPatapon »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
lol, leveling characters while sleeping.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
This game was pretty cool- though I haven't played the localized version. Was fun untill grind started reaching epic proportions around level 40+ If you haven't played it I'd reccomend it though. Good way to kill some time. :)

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
The only thing i remember from this game is Djang moaning about the jumping crocodiles.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Their installer is fucking garbage, and so was their registration.  Having to have a number in everything pisses me off, and their installer constantly gives me error messages, and I just watched it go from 100% to 84%.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
I posted a direct download link further up. lrn2read

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
The only thing i remember from this game is Djang moaning about the jumping crocodiles.
Man fuck those crocodiles. They were annoying assholes.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I'll check it out; been itching for an RPG to play.

Is the character customization like every other asian MMO, where every 25th character looks exactly the same?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast