RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sword of the New World

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
everything pisses me off

I had to refill the registration like 3 or 4 times, and the installer has taken DAYS and I'm on high speed internet!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I didn't have an issue with the registration (ooh big deal put a number in everything) and on my shitty DSL it downloaded overnight.  Your internet is high speed?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 85
???, "Big Nose"
Some people have complained of slow downloads, and this is probably due to GamersFirst shitty download program.

Use this link for the best download speeds:
http://www.bigdownload.com/games/sword-of-the-new-world-granado-espada/pc/sword-of-the-new-world-full-install-client/

Only problem with this download is the mini-map is still in Korean.   :-[

Rep:
Level 85
???, "Big Nose"
 :mad:

I seriously don't know why games with this much production value gets such crappy translation.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
:mad:

I seriously don't know why games with this much production value gets such crappy translation.

the same thing happens from english to other languages.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon