RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[request]were wolf sprites

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
i need a smaller(shorter)sprite of this guy.I need him to be the size of a normal man
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 01:54:59 PM by rex55 »

here is the attachment
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 11:52:38 PM by rex55 »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Try searching a little bit, this is a fairly common request.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,23476.msg294677.html#msg294677

Also, never use my smiley and the word wolf in the same sentence.  :mad:

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
rolls zylos  :zwink:
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

I dont just need any were wolf i need this one thx though :-\

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
This any better?

no that one would not work because i need one with a better head and is less ugly plus that is just the other one recolored plus i dont want him to look intimidating

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
...they look essentially the same save for not being in Half-Kaiser format.

Whatever, good luck finding it on your own.                  
Prick.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Lol, it's not the other one recolored and it's totally not ugly. I think it's a much better werewolf than the one you posted. If you just need a smaller one of the one you posted, then make them smaller. It's not hard.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
graawr

It looks like a recolor to me too, but I also like it more than half-kaiser.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
and are recolors? ...

I don't think so. They're definitely completely different sprites that both happen to be werewolves.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
He means the one I linked him to the first time.
Still think he's a dick about it though.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Rep:
Level 83
What do you need this for any how ?
if you need it re sized its not so hard, perhaps id do it because i'm just bord ^.^, but it have to be later my Internets inst working so good now....
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

I need it for the main char in my game i want him to look good and not so in intimidating
also i like how the ears are seen more in mine  ;D

Rep:
Level 83
=P i resized him and was gona post it but i saw modern did.... ;~;
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

sorry you guys but i ment make him shorter not smaller see look at this comparing of my main char human and wolf. wait maybe you can still use it but make its head a little bigger

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
just minimize the sprite. it won't modify that much since you don't need to resize it very much...
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Shorter not smaller minimizing is what was done to the sprite i just showed

Rep:
Level 83
wait what was wrong with modern's resize?
Spoiler for:

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

minimizing is smaller i want him shorter as in not tall bot not so tiny

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
You may as well do it yourself then.

maybe i will cause no one seems to no what i mean sry for the trouble