RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
i need a project team...

Rep:
Level 82
I love naruto and i want to make a naruto rpg!
THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN TEAM!

i need a team to help me with these stuff...

1.skill animations making-1 person needed
2.music directors- 1 person needed
3.someone to make tilesets-1 person needed
4.Producer - Me
5.background designer- 1 person needed

if you need the story line here,

it is from the main story episode 122 to 137
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 09:08:39 AM by drakonz5 »

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
I hate to say, but this may be doomed before it starts.

1. Naruto is wayyyyyy to overused.
2. Its kind of hard these days to find willing people randomly.
3. That story did not sound to interesting really, if you want people try to bring a lot more specifics to the table.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
12h of catchin chickens and i finally got a bottle
Their may be alot of these but is still think it could go well, i am pretty good at sprites and i havea pretty creative mind, i would like to help out. if thats ok with you

Also I am not a naruto expert, I like it but I always miss a few episodes on school days or when my weekend is just lazy, so I don't know that part, but I can certainly learn right.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 04:29:15 AM by Tontihion »

Rep:
Level 82
Their may be alot of these but is still think it could go well, i am pretty good at sprites and i havea pretty creative mind, i would like to help out. if thats ok with you

Also I am not a naruto expert, I like it but I always miss a few episodes on school days or when my weekend is just lazy, so I don't know that part, but I can certainly learn right.

Thx alot you are in i really thank you for your help i will mp you when i need a sprite is that ok?

Rep:
Level 82
I hate to say, but this may be doomed before it starts.

1. Naruto is wayyyyyy to overused.
2. Its kind of hard these days to find willing people randomly.
3. That story did not sound to interesting really, if you want people try to bring a lot more specifics to the table.

you can say what you want i don't care and that story it was from the actual show i can't remember from what episode but i remember it ends at episode 137! >:(

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
lol at new people. Good luck.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
i couls give you some sprites,
and i could make the title sets. here have a look.
http://