RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kelvoria Online

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
Kelvoria Online

About Kelvoria Online
Kelvoria Online is an MMORPG being made with a program called Realm Crafter,Kelvoria Online is planned to be a pay to play game costing £4.00 a month.

Story
The world of Kelvoria has been silent,but then life came,this life slowly but surely dominated the planet calling it their own,there soon came 6 different regions in the world of Kelvoria.Eventually new threats emerged from nowhere threatening to consume Kelvoria in everlasting darkness,it is now up to the people of Kelvoria whether they help the forces of good or don't get involved or even do the unspeakable and ally themselves with evil.

races
human
available classes:necromancer,hunter,assassin,soldier,barbarian,swashbuckler,paladin,priest,demonologist,mage

info:humans were the last race to appear  in Kelvoria,most are not familiar with Kelvorian lore.

wood elf
available classes:hunter,assassin,shaman,druid,priest,mage

info:these are one of the types of elves,these elves live in the forest and are good with a bow.

dark elf
available classes:necromancer,hunter,assassin,soldier,shaman,druid,demonologist,swashbuckler

info:these elves are mainly involved in crime and occult stuff.

high elf
available classes:hunter,soldier,shaman,druid,paladin,priest,mage

info:high elves see themselves as the most respectable beings in kelvoria and they look down on other races.

orc
available classes:necromancer,hunter,barbarian,shaman,druid,demonologist,priest

info:orcs are the most aggressive and brutal race in all of Kelvoria.

dwarf
available classes:hunter,soldier,barbarian,paladin,priest

info:they may be small but dwarves pack a powerful hammer blow.

features
-6 races
-12 classes
-mounts
-party and guild system
-player housing
-professions(mining,woodcutting,fishing,cooking,alchemy,blacksmithing,skinning,first aid,herbalism)
-trading system
-vampire system (hopefully there will be one)
-werewolf system(hopefully there will be one)
-chat
-pet system
MORE TO COME SOON.....

you can help too...
if you'd like to be part of the teeam,PM me and say whether you would like to be a scripter,a graphics artist,or a voice actor.
no

By Kraft

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
You spent a hundred bucks? O_O

Are you actually going to finish one of your games? Because you're making all these MMO's.
Hi

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I will play your game once you've learned to put a space between your comma and your colons.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
so you're making a generic mmo with the generic runtime package from a generic mmo maker.
sounds fun, sign me up :V

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi

if you'd like to be part of the teeam,PM me and say whether you would like to be a scripter,a graphics artist,or a voice actor.

This post has the best spelling ever. Also, the story makes absolutely no sense. If you copy and pasted this into Microsoft Words, you would be bombarded with green and red.

This sounds like you spent more time making your post than on making your game.

I would love to see Phil try to make his own 3D Sprites. characters.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 06:30:58 PM by Kael »
Hi

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
pay to play game costing £4.00 a month.

I'd pay twice that for you to stop making games.

Drama Queen :*
Rep:
Level 83
Yeah Yeah. Necropost. Bite me.

Thought it should be brought to the attention the quite uncalled for off-handed bashing in this thread...
By, not one...but TWO "Super" Moderators.
GJ, team.
Cyber Bullies
aka

Nerds who get their asses kicked in real life.

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best Artist2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Attractive Female Member2010 Most Unsung Member
Welcome to RMRK.

What can we say..we get tired of crappy games here.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
quit being a dumbfuck Ultyma

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
It's our national pastime over here, and you should probably head over to another site if you don't want any of this >.>

You can be a nice person and go onto RMRK, but please realize we get alot of stupid things over here. And even when we are nice we do get a whole lot of stupid reactions.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is it's hard to take an immature thirteen-year-old who still laughs at Chuck Norris jokes (Without seeing any of those movies, I might add) seriously at all. So we don't.

And what I mean by hard I mean it's the sort of thing that builds up in your subconscious, eventually causing schizophrenia. Being nice is not worth schizophrenia, I think.

Rep:
Level 83
All idiotic justifications aside...

You can not like somebody's project all you want.
But Moderators(at least) should practice discrepancy when posting uncalled for comments about somebody's work, in my opinion.
Cyber Bullies
aka

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
All idiotic justifications aside...

You can not like somebody's project all you want.
But Moderators(at least) should practice discrepancy when posting uncalled for comments about somebody's work, in my opinion.

go back to RRR or wherever
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
"Idiotic" is a relative thing, so I assume you have about twenty times our mental capacity.

Yes, I agree with Skanker. We're too stupid and violent for you. Go away.

Rep:
Level 83
Sheesh. I was just stating Mods shouldn't go around bashing people.

I don't know what's missing in your lives to make you lash out at complete strangers for no reason when they have an obvious and valid point in their arguments...

But I hope you find it.
Cyber Bullies
aka

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best Artist2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Attractive Female Member2010 Most Unsung Member
Actually I'm quite fulfilled. I'm engaged and happy, a genius, talented, funny and I work with predatory animals.

What's missing from your life that you have to make yourself feel better by defending poor, innocent idiots?

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I'd like to just agree to disagree. We obviously have different criteria as to what constitutes a jerk around here than you do. We took offense to some of the things you said/did in this thread, as did you.

Spoiler for:
AND YES WE DO HAVE THE TESTOSTERONE RUNNING AROUND HERE 24/7 AHAHAHAHA.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Yeah... necropost trying to defend someone most everyone on RMRK knows to be an annoying idiot who used to make these project threads 10 times a month, made resources that looked as though only people who were high could enjoy or else posted other people's resources without permission, and was easily the most immature person to ever exist.

Welcome to RMRK.

Rep:
Level 83
I'd like to just agree to disagree. We obviously have different criteria as to what constitutes a jerk around here than you do. We took offense to some of the things you said/did in this thread, as did you.

lol. Bi-polar much?
And, no. I'm not offended by anything.
I rather enjoy community regulars making asses out of themselves.

Quote from: Zylos
Yeah... necropost trying to defend someone most everyone on RMRK knows to be an annoying idiot who used to make these project threads 10 times a month, made resources that looked as though only people who were high could enjoy or else posted other people's resources without permission, and was easily the most immature person to ever exist.

Not really defending a single person...So much as enlightening the community and possible  new members that RMRK mods like to bash people instead of taking the better route and simply ignoring and not saying anything.
Cyber Bullies
aka

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I thought I mentioned the testosterone running 24/7 around here.

And I am easily offended.

I rather enjoy community regulars making asses out of themselves.

And I'm surprised you don't seem to understand why we make fun of those who are beneath us now.

And I rather like making an ass out of myself, thank you very much.

And yes, everyone knows that we're assholes around here, some people even stick around because they enjoy it. And I doubt you'll stop the suspectible from coming: We've been trying to get rid of them for ages and ages now and haven't been able to do a single thing about it. Sorry, man ;)

EDIT: Okay, you're a guy. Damn, that's a small picture denoting gender ._.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 10:09:17 PM by kitkatkan »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Piss off. You obviously know none of the history of this particular OP, so please refrain from necroing old posts that you are ignorant of. Thanks.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Quote from: Zylos

Not really defending a single person...So much as enlightening the community and possible  new members that RMRK mods like to bash people instead of taking the better route and simply ignoring and not saying anything.

You're looking at a special case. Phillip/Boxxy, without any modesty or ill content, is an idiot. This is one of the few times even the moderators will join in on flaming someone in the game creation section, mostly because he's an ass that NO ONE likes and is annoying to the community as a whole. You weren't here during it, so you probably wouldn't understand. We do not like to bash new people for no reason, though if someone like Phillip pisses us off enough we probably won't hesitate to step up. RMRK is more laidback about everything. Mods are stricter in the game creation section usually (were Holk and NAMKCOR even super mods back when this thread was made?), and more lenient in other community sections as per their discretion. We are a community both polite and rude, not a system to be nice to every person who posts their games here.

Long story short, stop being a prick and let dead threads be dead.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
this thread is old, Boxxy is no longer here or working on this project, and there is no reason to continue this discussion, topic locked,  Ultyma you have a PM

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
3D Sprites.
bringing sexy back