RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Annnnnnnnnnnd SURVEY SAYS resources sites

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian
Ok forum seeing how all of my posts get answered I'm looking for more actors and more tilesets if you have any art that you posted previously post links in this thread so that others can look up sites that are trusted by the best and the trusted :blizj: :aryan:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
We have this already...
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 04:50:58 AM by grafikal »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
*Throws a rock at Dafralanatah and points in the stickys*

Learn to search & look at the stickys

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
We technically have one of these, but it is super out of date for RMXP. Still, it might be better to revive that thread than make a new one.

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian
We technically have one of these, but it is super out of date for RMXP. Still, it might be better to revive that thread than make a new one.
AHA!!! POSITIVITY!!!

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian
*Throws a rock at Dafralanatah and points in the stickys*

Learn to search & look at the stickys
*Gets back up and grabs a flamethrower and burns down all stickys*

THEY ARE OUTDATED!!!!

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I don't even understand the point of this topic.  ???

Can someone give me a heads up?
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian
I don't even understand the point of this topic.  ???

Can someone give me a heads up?
I made this thread for ppl to post their trusted sites for resources
and someone told me about stickeys, but thats been there for a long time and some of the sites aren't THAT
helpful
ALSO
other ppl can put their best art(in their opinion as well as others) in any shape or form at least links to their posts
AND
their opinions on the resource links and the various arts
to sum it all up I made this thread for random artists and various arts and/or links to trusted resource sites

Rep:
Level 87
maybe a post in one of the outdated stickies, asking if anyone's up to updating it, might have been the easier way to go ;)

It did give a few people something to occupy their time for a couple of minutes...
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.

Rep:
Level 83
Earth Crest Guardian
@shaz ya ya ya ya MO POSITIVITY