RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(REQUEST) RM2K char in XP

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
ok does anyone know where i can find a RMXP style char with this guy on it he is from RM2k i believe

i appreciate the help greatly

i credit this battler to http://naramura.sakura.ne.jp
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 11:46:43 PM by shoushi »

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Think of me, touch yourself.
Um. Homie?

You already answered your own question. Run the site you credited through Google Translate and you'll find the XP character corresponding to your battler is dead in front of you on the very same site, with a more attractive battler.

http://naramura.sakura.ne.jp/game/sozai/original/03.html
Lower driver-side window. Extend left arm; extend middle finger.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Yeah, Shoushi's a bit of a request fiend who can't do things on his own, and I think he's banned anyway for creating a second account. Just ignore him.