RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Some website questions

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Hey guys i dont use RPG maker because i like to feel a higher sense of accomplishment when i use code, so im using C# Express ( Yes its totaly not for games i know )
that said i know this website is for RPG maker but i really like the art done here.

I want to ask for some sprites relating to tiles , walls , buildings
And possibly i might team up with someone who can make some maps.
( Yes i know this isnt a request thread )

Should i post up some information and screenshots of the game i'am making here ---> http://rmrk.net/index.php/board,130.0.html   and request some help?

I need some artist help,

thanks
( Sorry if this post makes me sound like some sort of dickhead )

Rep:
Level 84
All Hail the Motherboard.
Lol C# Is totally for games, Im working on one in it now. Look up XNA Game Studio all xbox live arcade games are made in C#