RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The True Hero of The Bit Of Uzbekistan That Is Surrounded By Kyrgyzstan

I didn't really think about it
Rep:
Level 85
The King of Uzbekistan, Ahmed Al-Durka-khan, has been slain in his sleep, and it is up to you, the True Hero Of The Bit Of Uzbekistan That Is Surrounded By Kyrgyzstan, to unravel the threads of mystery surrounding the murder, uncover the true murderer and bring him to justice! Along the way you shall meet beautiful women with faces youve never seen before, vast landscapes of...sand, and evil possessed creatures surrounding the fabled Tower of Jihad, where the remorseless murderer awaits. (Story by Malson)

This text RPG coded in C++ and located in the tip of Uzbekistan that is surrounded by Kyrgyzstan will rock your pants off. I'm serious. You better go grab a fucking belt before this game is released. (That might be a while though)
Spoiler for map:
Spoiler for town listing:
Nanay (in the norther tip of the tip, I figured we needed a town up there)
Kosonsoy
Yanikurgon
Uckurgon
Cartak
Uyci(no longer exists)
Namangan
Turakurgon
Turakugon
Chust
Pop
Hakkulobod
Paytug
Pahtaobod
Andijon
Kochkor-ata
Kurgontepa
Hocaobod
Asaka
Sahrihan
Boz
Quqon
Besarik
Yaypan
Rapkan
Kuybyshevo
Altyank
Komsomolskiy
Farg'ona
Avval
Kuvasoy
Kuva
Marhtomat

« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 10:52:20 PM by Zombie »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Did someone dip the map in oil ???
:taco: :taco: :taco: