RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] IAMFORTE's Face shop?

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
carefully XD

Finnaly, the last civ.....
well idk I did my best.... I guess it looks okay

EDIT

actor 19

EDIT Again...since no one comments :(

finished..actor 17 i think
It doesn't sit that well with me, but compared to the charset, it works
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 02:23:36 PM by IAMFORTE »

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Sorry, I was kinda caught up in other things... work has been gettin' fierce... But I'm back... They look lovely, btw...

At the beginning, I didn't think you could do it, but I am rather impressed! hahahaha!
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Yeah, they all look amazing! :)

Rep:
Level 85
Thanks
I do love all these complements :D

here is actor 20

Oh, Sashikinaroji rest assured, this will be finished :D

this would be number 23
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 03:17:23 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 85
since nobody posts, i suppose i should double post *gasp*

anyways, heres number 18

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...
Looks good, Forte.

I should request one.....   ;D
Though I like the first one.

Rep:
Level 85
which one?

and feel free to.

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...
Actor 20.  Isn't it a mix of that one lady...um...that valkyrie, I forgot xD

Hm...and yeah, I guess I'll request one. 

Rep:
Level 85
Heres actor 22

NVM I pulled a fail, look below for new one
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 07:51:53 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 83
I have no sorrow - Only joy for what I do.
I'm jealous, FORTE. I could never mix and match the way you do. Keep up the good work! And who knows... Ryu might ask for one too!  :P

Rep:
Level 85
Actor 21 and 22

On another note, I'll be going away for the next week so no requests can be finished until i get back, I will however finish the last Sprite on the actor 3 page

EDIT Done
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 01:19:26 AM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 85
Heya!,
I'll get started on those today.

EDIT DONE
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 12:27:51 AM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 85
Sure, I'll get on that

EDIT

puffy enough for you?

EDIT 2, since no one has posted yet...

The evil guys
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 04:27:39 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 85
More townies

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
sorry, haven't been around your shop lately... It looks nice, bro, but the second guy on that last post looks... different... Not bad, but just... Like he doesn't fit in with the crowd...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 85
maybe cuz his eyes are closed?

I'll just redo it later

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
I think it might have something to do with the fact that he's a profile while everyone else is either 3/4 view or a straight on view.

Rep:
Level 85
As much as I didn't want to use this face yet, is this better?

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
hrm... It just doesn't look right... But I definitely like the first one better... Perhaps it has to do with the style of hair?

Rep:
Level 85
The hair color? perhaps

If not, I could probably try again, all though this one will be even farther form the original XD

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
when it comes right down to it, I realize that there are very few choices that could produce a suitable match, and if you were to resuse the Evil 4 hair, it would be a bit more than confusing, so the next best thing (or, some would argue, a better thing, which I might be inclined to believe as well) was the profile view, which, in hindsight doesn't look bad, or anything, it just wasn't expected...

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I think the profile view looks pretty cool really.

Rep:
Level 85
So i don't have to redo it again?

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
naw. Looks good, I was just being dickish when I first complained.

Rep:
Level 85
Been a while since an update.

here