RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] IAMFORTE's Face shop?

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Oh Hai, welcome to my face shop : D

Here  I make face sprites in the FE Style, as seen below V

THINGS I DON'T DO:
Anything, relitivley not human (bunny like things, furry stuff, demons etc)
THINGS I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO DO:
Anything with Unique headgear (magicians hats, helmets, etc)

I apologize, but any attempts at they above may or may not look like crap...

In any case, Heres some things to keep in mind while requesting.
- If you have a charset or battler, include it as it will make my job alot easier.
-If you have neither, A good suitable description is helpful, detailing the armor type (heavy, Light, Medium, Whatever) Sex, (male or female duhh), average age (old or young or teen etc), hair colour, hair style, armor colour, eye colour etc.
-If you have references, please include those as well
- not really necasarry, but it's sometimes helpful, A description of the character's character (are they mean, nice, kind, dumb, etc) this will help with eyes and stuff that I pick

Another little note, I normally do smaller requests first, like single faces etc. I often add little bits on which sometimes make the character look better, in short, want better sprites, make smaller requests (like 1 -2 at a time)

Perhaps, there will soon be a downloadable package of VX made sprites in this format (perhaps XD) I kinda have to find out sorta....
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 06:45:03 PM by modern algebra »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
So you can draw face sprites just like in your avatar?

Well, just as a test, try making Arshes/Aluxes, the default RMXP hero. This'll give you a good example to show people whether you mean business or if you just ripped your avatar from some place and think you can edit it.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Well, do Arshes if you like, but in case you don't I'd like a faceset for the attached character.

If it could be 96x96 or larger than that would be great.

Rep:
Level 83
Kidfox70. It happens.
So question, I'm useing this Script that allows me to put a picture in the text box(to show the player who there talking to, most is what its used for). but when i use the thing you created, i get all of those little faces...same goes when i use the other files of the many Sprites...what i'm asking is if you could make the same face you made before but a little bigger and only one in the middle. so when i i use it, the picture is of one face and the player can see who there talking to. Thank you if you can!
I don't say bless you when people sneeze, cause i'm not God. Blessing people is his job. Lolo?

Rep:
Level 85
well I will work on Modern algebra's first
but i see your point zylos
and kidfox, explain a little better
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 12:28:50 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 83
Kidfox70. It happens.
I want to be able to see the face of the person talking. haha. ok i have a letter by letter script that allows me to type \face[X]. Now instead of X i put the file name and when then i put the text i want the Event to say. When i play my game and talk to the Event the message apears with the picture that i set it to. BUT i only have pictures of characters like the one you made, with mulitlpe faces (side veiws and all). so when i put the file of the picture (like the one you made up above) it looks werid with all the many faces of the same guy. i hope your understanding what i mean. my request is that you make the same face, but only one, looking straight forward. it also has to be a bit bigger and centered for it to look normal in the message box. maybe make him look like hes a guy with a past...haha. I hope i was more help than last time. And I am very thankful that your at least interested in maybe helping me...it would be AMAZING if you could help! Thank you!
I don't say bless you when people sneeze, cause i'm not God. Blessing people is his job. Lolo?

Rep:
Level 85
for zylos

shows a little bit that i made most of it

and for modern

this is what i have so far, if it is acceptable, i will resize

now i will attempt kidfoxes, that is if i can glean enough info from his description
*EDIT* Kid fox, i don't know if i can make it stare fully forward, and i would like to know which message system you have so i can space it accordingly also, i need some more particulars about the character, what color hair, what length, what type of clothing, heavy armor, or light gear etc, some specifics, or if you don't have any preferences, ill decide myself
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 04:35:06 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
This is fantastic!  ;D

Keep up the good work.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, that looks great to me - hopefully it will resize nicely to 96x96.

Also, are the base faces you are using made by you or ripped from somewhere? They remind me of Fire Emblem. In any case, keep up the good work.

Rep:
Level 85
glad you like it modern, yes they are from fire emblem, i have entire sheets of the basic faces, then i take bits and pieces from Diffrent ones, and stick em together, then fix everything up

first kidfox, this is what i have so far, tell me what you want, fixed, what you want changed etc

next modern algebra, unfortunatley, we have some problems with resizing
at 96X96 we get this mess, with a lot of unused space

now, i tried it again, and this time made it double the size

and if you don't mind the image size, this one may work for you, it is 158x 136
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 08:51:10 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 83
Kidfox70. It happens.
This is exactly what I wanted Thank you!!! It really is perfect for my game...

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
When you resize them, instead of sizing the pixel based image, save the small image and then open just it and resize the whole image from a JPEG. Since it's only a small size difference, the image will slightly pixelate giving it a barely fuzzy edge, which in this case is probably pretty good since it's all hard pixel based. Photoshop does this well.

Here's the small differences:

Mine's on the right, I did as I said. Imported your normal sized image, then resized it. (By 'resize', I mean that I made the largest side [height or width] equal to 96px and made sure to constrain proportions.) Then I just deleted the background with an antialias. (If you're using photoshop, just use the magic wand tool and make sure "Anti Alias" is checked ON.) Then threw a solid background color behind it just to make sure I got rid of all the original background and saved it as a PNG.

Rep:
Level 97
That's great IAMFORTE, thank you. I might come back with some more requests soon.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 06:44:44 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 85
Kid fox- glad i could help
Modern Algebra - Your Welcome

grafikal- THANK YOU for a great technique, this will help me out alot

Rep:
Level 85
uhh right now i only have the actor 1 face sheet
is there a chance you could export actor 2 and evil for me
unfortunetly my vx trial expired XD

Rep:
Level 85
it look s like the third one is missing :)
and as for the mask one... hmm would th attached image do...
changing the face of course
the second is just a rough Would that do either?

the first and second should be a cinch though

*edit* O_O can see the third one and oddly enough, the name serra is the same name as the person who has the hair im going to use
what a coincidence huh
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 05:01:57 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 85
okay no problem glad you like what ive got so far

yes serra is the pink haired loudmouthed cleric
so would the second pigtail be on the side  or behind

edit
the cloaked guy is done :D
and is this the hair you wanted for serra
(i mean the style not the colour)

*edit* and which of these colours would you like for the first one
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 02:00:09 AM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 85
okay :D glad you like the hood guy XD

Rep:
Level 85
alright done serra
bear with me, ive been pretty busy this week

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I'm curious, what game are those ripped from. I cannot remember for the life of me. You're doing some great work with these here, I was just thinking that I'd like to start doing some of these too, but I don't want to intrude in your topic or mess with how you do it. So I thought I'd ask where you got these so that I could work on some of my own. I don't want to bog you down with requests or anything either.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
OH duh. thank you.

Rep:
Level 83
I have no sorrow - Only joy for what I do.
I would like to request a face made.

It's an inhuman-but-human-esqe creature, with a hood on and off, plus he has a large scar down his the right side of his face.

By the way, really good job on the faces so far. They're amazing.

Rep:
Level 85
in human but human esqu creature
a little confused by this
do you have any photos, or a description of it
i have tons of ideas about what inhuman/humanesque looks like but no idea which one you want

*edit*
okay then for Loobylou900
we have all four completed (and if your not completely satisfied let me know XD i think i messed up the 4th one)

and for RyuFirestorm
this is one i foubnd in my raw sprites ( there is no unhooded version of him though is this what you meant be human esque)
although i have a few other ideas that might work

and grafikal, if you need any help, id be happy to help : D
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 03:38:21 AM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 85
really? even the fourth one?
GLAD YOU LIKED THEM XD

Rep:
Level 83
The hooded one is PERFECT!! and, human-esque, kind of like... you know what a viera is from FF? yeah, human-form, but with some... "add-ons" XD hope that helps...

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
helps to post an image dude. here:
Spoiler for reference image of ryu's request:

« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 12:08:21 AM by grafikal »

Rep:
Level 85
yay bunny girl :D
hmm i dont know if i can do one that extravegent
the hooded guy only comes with the hood on, and i have no idea how to redo without the hood on, since i have no idea what he looks like
when ive got some more time tonight ill look through my databases and see what i can do

*Edit* found some stuff i might be able to use as an addon
like ears, in the event that it doesnt work would you like me to taper the ears like an elf
and change the skin tone to a pale blue
or that yellow from that other guy
altough i might have that brown from viera

*edit* would it matter if the scar is on the left side instead of the right, most of the sprites i have have there left side facing out

okay, im very sorry, but i cant do ears or anything like that
i made something though
the colors can change however you like, and i can put it with a hood and without a hood if your 100% satisfied
and once again i am REAAAALLLLLYYYYYYY sorry that i cant fulfill your request completly

okay i got impatient so i did the ones with hoods
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 07:41:05 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 84
I love your work excellent job but can you only do people?

If not I have a small test for you

http://www.untamed.wild-refuge.net/images/rpgxp/ff/ifrit.png

Can you make a faceset of this characterset?
When The dust clears I shall be the sole survivor

Rep:
Level 85
no i cant do anything except people
perhaps you could have a guy who transforms into it
like being possessed or something
i don't think there is any chance i could do that guy

Rep:
Level 82
Men are born, then they're formed.
how about my beloved Illia.

I've been questing for a face shot of her for months. :)

Rep:
Level 85
Yes this topic is quite dead : P
but anywho, here you go

Rep:
Level 82
Awesome! Thank you. This is perfect.

Rep:
Level 85
you are most welcome : D

Rep:
Level 85
right : D
I'll get started on these kay?
the ears may not be as pronounced as they are in the sprites, but I can sure try : D

RMRK Spriter
Rep:
Level 84
Flandre Scarlet
I love them! Can you make these? (i didn't make them)

Rep:
Level 85
*rollchan* i can do the last one for sure, the first one might be alittle problem with the hgat, but ill try my best XD

and loubyloo, tell me about Kyrilni, is she cynical? quiet, somber kind ? etc
get back to me asap plx XD

and.....so many requests XD

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
2 things, Forte, my friend...

1. I think you might be able to make a semi-decent hat by combining a soldier's helmet (for the top), a fancy hood or a shoulder piece fro the brim, and a bit of the "hood down" sprite to make it wrap around the face... but it would be kinda difficult and wouldn't look all too amazing... But it's much better than nothing...

2. Could you send me that template you're using, because I appreciate that you are willing to make these things, but chances are that I will end up being the 100 lbs of feathers that broke the camel's back if I start asking for chars...

Very much appreciated,
Naroji
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 85
Template? there is no template.

They are all spliced from faceset rips

and I doubt that there could be that many requests...so long as its not 100 pounds of requests O_o
I could try that for the hat
i will work on some tonight

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
well... Basically, I want all the RTP facesets changed to the FE versions of themselves... Then I want to have 10 Custom ones done for my individual characters... So I figured that it would be much better on you if I did them myself...

PS. I thought you were using a template because when you did the "Alex" sprite, I could have sworn I saw a blank face... I was mistaken, I now see, but still... It would have been nice if there had been one... Now that I think of it, an FE face generator would be much nicer than the generic ones we see online nowadays... I wonder if such a thing exists? If not... Perhaps I should make one? Am i rambling? Most definitely... My PS is longer than my S! hahahahha... I bid you good day.

Your Friend and Mine,
Naroji
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 85
woah all the rtp facesets O_O you mean vx's?
I suppose I could do some of them XD

i could show you how to do them too XD

Rep:
Level 85
Okedokey, because i was at school and i left all the other requests at home XD
here is that doll looking thing for roll chan. If its not to your liking please let me know XD

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
I know how to do them... And it isn't above me to do them either... it's just... God damn am I lazy... But yeah, I meant VX's chars...

If some of my charas are gonna have FE style faces, they all should, ya know?

Really, if you could do this instead, I would ask that you just send me some of those things that you already ripped apart (I noticed that you have at least some of them done, and if you're anything like me [lazy] you would have saved the cut out versions for future use)... Cuz I just got Game Maker so that I could make that Face Generator... And if you could send some of those pre-cut pieces to me, then sure, you'll be out of a job, but it didn't pay all that well anyways...

Besides, then people can make their own dang facesets!

Haha...

But seriously, I think that the face generator thing will be BIG! And it's a relatively easy thing to make, ya know?

Rep:
Level 85
OH NOES no job for me? booooooooo
well i do have a few precut faces XD
mainly the vx ones that i did a while back

Loobylou- youll get the first set today :D

Rep:
Level 85
Can I get a drum roll?

This is probably one of the best I've Ever done
since i like it so much, I threw in a closed eyes version(for death? idk)

Enjoy, as always if theres a problem, let me know : D

Sashikinaroji- as I think about it, making a face generator might be a good idea but, a terrible one as well. You see, when you split faces up n stuff, theres always a ruined face, and by ruined, i mean unshaded. by making a generator, you run into a few big problems, such as overlapping etc, to fix such issues would take as much time as doing it manually XD If you have a way to fix this, then by all means, ill give you all the bits I have, but for now, i'll just do stuff the old fashioned way.
On another note, 4 vx charecters are done are they not? the ones on page 2 XD
I should start on arshes XDNvm its actor 01 and its finished : D

OH NO, wrong one XD *edits*
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 11:30:48 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 85
Roll chan, Im sorry, but after spending 30 + minutes trying to make that hat, I failed, Im sorry, I dont think I can do it XD

Everybody else, I'll get another sprite for you tonight

once again, sorry.

Rep:
Level 85
Okay, Loublylou, here you go, I took the liberty of adding a circlet, only because it was easily done XD..use it don't use, whatever (if you don't like that theres no ears let me know.

Now, i'll get another VX character done

Rep:
Level 85
o_o
It seems i forgot to upload it XD

Rep:
Level 85
Okay here XD I was at school so no uploading there :/

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
MMMMMwow.

I really like these, as I'm sure I've said before somewhere in this topic =o

I kind of prefer these for facesets actually. mmm

Rep:
Level 85
haha really?

I think they're a bit more life like than the average face set, but you unfortunately cant show emotion very well in them XD

OMG 69 posts XD : D

*EDIT*
Heres the first line of actor 01, all prettified and stuff :3
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 03:29:39 AM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 97
I love these VX facesets you're doing. Will you permit me to add them and the others from the thread to the Resource Gallery?

Rep:
Level 85
well th vx ones sure : D, but i suggest you wait for the ones  that were shown earlier in the topic, I'm going over them and fixing them up as i move along

I also assume you don't mean the custom ones? If you do, I suggest that you ask the requester for permission XD

*EDIT*
Kyrilni = done
although i noticed a slight mistake in the last one, take care when choising transparencies that you change the background to a pink or something, i think i used white as the highlight for her hair, in any case, enjoy :3

Also included is actor 07 its not fully re-colerd yet, but I feel I captured its essence XD
what does everyone else think? I need critique, especially on this one

Also, I apologize for the slowness of my work, I had tons of stuff going on this week now, i've got a nice long weekend, and I'll mop up most of the requests (its funny cuz this is directed at Sashikinaroji, since he's the only remaining requester XD)

*EDIT*
heres actor 08 too : D

« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 02:30:14 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
These are looking beautiful my friend, real top notch~!

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah, they are all gorgeous and are perfect recreations of the RTP in FE style. You are very good at this.

I suggest you start saving them as PNG though, rather than BMP. Same quality but much smaller.

Rep:
Level 85
Thanks everyone :3

and pngs allow for transparencies?, which i should get around to doing XD

Will do

Included below are 1-4 1nd 5-8, fully transparent
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 03:05:25 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 82
Eden's back again. I need a few more of those awesome facesets. I'll put them in order of their appearence.
Illia's normal outfit.
  • 1. Illia's normal outfit.
  • 2. Shin
  • 3. Thanatos (I need a version of him without glasses as well.)
  • 4. Iscarot

also the most accurate Illia face you gave me last time was:
and for thanatos; don't forget the crack on the left lens of his glasses.

Thanks in advance!

Rep:
Level 85
Oh dear :/

so many 0_0

I'll get started on them :3

EDIT
here's Illia
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 10:03:21 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 82
Thanks, and sorry for the high quantity. If you saw the sheer number of characters in this game, you'd probably have a heart attack.  :D

But seriously. Thanks for the help. Here, consider this yours:

Rep:
Level 85
gasp

I love cookies :3

Try it kiddo, my last project (put on hiatus) had over 100 faces XD

Rep:
Level 82
Honestly, the project that these characters are from is sorta on hiatus as well. (My dev team fell out of contact. We're on IM as we speak, so there may be hope yet.)
If you want me to explain their characters, I can do that.

BTW, Illia looks great. I would have asked for Sin's normal outfit as well, but he looks... downright awful in it.

Rep:
Level 85
Heres shin or... lionhead :p

Rep:
Level 82
Thanks, it looks great, also lol. Anything is better than his normal outfit. So lionhead isn't too bad. :)

Rep:
Level 85
Iscariot is finished

what do you think ? yes? no?

Rep:
Level 82
Well done. My favorite so far, (Well, save for the original Illia) because you (Somehow, even though I never specified.) emulated his personality in his expression. Charming, but also sinister. Great job!
You win!

Rep:
Level 85
Heres the guy with the glasses :P

otherwise known as glasses guy : D

enjoy

Rep:
Level 82
Thanatos. He's Illia's boss. Thanks for also doing him without glasses, it saves me another request. I guess I'll have to add the crack. I'm perfectly capable. It's kinda important to his backstory. As for Thanatos, he went through many different eveloutions since the project began. I'll pm you his concepts if you want to see them. (You probably don't, but some are pretty bad.)

Rep:
Level 85
A crack? O_O

damnnnnnn okay, I'll get to that XD

and sure I don't mind XD

EDIT is this okay?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 02:17:16 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 82
Pretty much right. I'll Gimp in some glare, because he actually only has one eye. I probably should have told you that, my bad.
Sure! I'll let you see them.

Rep:
Level 85
I've been busy lately, I Apologize, but, here is actor 05

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
IRL issues, complaints, comments, and shops are much more important than online issues, complaints, comments, and shops... I don't think you need to apologize... All you need to do is, every once in a while, if you haven't done anything with the sprites, just say "Haiz! Imma not dun yet, I haz the IRL stuffies goin' on" and I will completely understand, and, for that matter, everyone else should understand too.

However, if they don't, we can tell that they are just children with no responsibilities or whathaveyou and therefore have no concept of how hard time is to manage...

Rep:
Level 85
lol whut? I didn't understand a word of what you said, except children :P

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Basically, I said not to apologize, because this is just an online, non-profit shop that you decided to do out of the goodness of your heart.

If I had payed you, however, I would expect things immediately!

Rep:
Level 85
As Sashikinaroji put it:
"Haiz! Imma not dun yet, I haz the IRL stuffies goin' on"

I come with gifts

actors 6, 8, and 12
now, as you know, I fail at hats, so 8 and 12 may look a little...well different
I'm guessing this will apply to actor 7 as well

Oh, Sashikinaroji if you want to give me refrences for the custom guys too, i can add them to my sprite pile backlog  , one more question, which vx faces need to be done? I understand the first three, but the civilians too?, what about the evil ones? I could probably achieve a few of those ones?

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
I may be able to work something up for the hats... Although I am not sure... I will post them up here if I do though...

The only real things I have to say about my customs is that there are few enough that we don't need to worry about them yet.

Almost all the civilians will be needed as well as the Silver haired and Heavy Armored Evil characters... A charset for the Shiva and Infrit type characters would be nice as well (simply because they are part of a battling thing, but they aren't really neccessary to have faces, just preferred...)

EDIT: I made up a coupla hats for you... Use them as you see fit, I suppose... They are made from the peasant girl's babushka, the demonic priest's hood, and headbands from two random warriors...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 02:16:19 AM by Sashikinaroji »

Rep:
Level 84
You won't be folding stars.
Hey!

I kinda... need a single RMVX faceset. Neutral expression, just a single faceset, preferably looking to the right. xD

Depending on whether I like it or not, I might be sending you another couple. ^____^ I honestly understand if you don't have the time or the capacity, by the way, this is a simple request. If you can't do it, thanks for your consideration anyway. ^_^

He does... kinda... have a cybernetic eye, so it might be a little harder >_>

If you could fit it to the normal RMVX RTP (96x96) size, that'd be gooood. :D
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 04:02:51 PM by Sky_Of_Order »
If you want
Follow me
And I'll lead you inside
You don't have
To
Run and hide

Thanks, Sabre.

Rep:
Level 85
Hello every one, due to some very crazy issues involving my new hard drive, i may not start spriting until tomorrow XD

Sashikinaroji- Those are some godly hats right there(i may be able to edit them now that you've given me a base : D)

Sky_Of_Order- I'll get started on that tomorrow, the eyes shouldn't be a problem..I think XD

Rep:
Level 84
Hello every one, due to some very crazy issues involving my new hard drive, i may not start spriting until tomorrow XD

I have a new hard drive too! (Well, it's external, buuut xD) I've had some real issues trying to format it >_> but it should be fine xD

Oh, and just call me Sky or SoO xD No need for the massive name xD
If you want
Follow me
And I'll lead you inside
You don't have
To
Run and hide

Thanks, Sabre.

Rep:
Level 85
Sky- this is what i have for the eye. Is it okay?
mind you, the colors aren't finished yet XD

Rep:
Level 84
The eye seems good - but could you make it just cover his eye? The way I've seen it, you've included what seems to be some sort of metal plate going over the left side of his forehead - he's just got a cybernetic eye due to operations.

Apart from that, it looks amazing. Brilliant job. I'm definitely gonna come to you with some others once this is finished (if that's okay xD)
If you want
Follow me
And I'll lead you inside
You don't have
To
Run and hide

Thanks, Sabre.

Rep:
Level 85
Just cover his eye? Ehh sure, i just did what i saw in the charset XD

Rep:
Level 85
Hello, I'm not dead yet, just busy, finnaly got that hardrive working...

Sky, here is yours,

And, heres actors 14 and 15

and, a special sneak preview of actor 11

11 is fully finished, included are two versions
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 12:01:46 AM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 85
Finished number 9

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
These are beautiful, Forte... But something looks off about Bennett... I think it's just that his flap has a weird curve... But that can easily be fixed...

Rep:
Level 85
Hello, I was away on a school trip, so no real spritework this week, I do have actor 13 and 4 civs though
: D

Cheers

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Junior
Feed my dragons your clicks! Please...? Or they'll die, and I'll be really sad... I already named them and everything.

Rep:
Level 85
sure : D i'll start on one today

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
You will die with honor...
Could you make a face for this?

Rep:
Level 85
I could try, the helmet may not look that good XD, as for all the other requesters

Sashikinaroji- i'm half finished the rest of the civilians
lplegacey, i have two finished, just need to recoulour

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Junior
It's lplegacy, not lplegacey :) and thanks! Can't wait to see them.
Feed my dragons your clicks! Please...? Or they'll die, and I'll be really sad... I already named them and everything.

Rep:
Level 85
lplegacy that grey haired elf person, is she old or young?

I'm don three of yours only one left : D

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Junior
She's young. Can't wait O.O!

Rep:
Level 85
lplegacy, yours are done, sorry for the wait

I regret to inform everyone that I will probably not get to much spriting these next two weeks O_o, exams and such are keeping me fairly busy.

by all means, request stuff, but understand i can't start until the start of my vaction

thank you for your patience

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Junior
Awesome :) don't worry about the wait, it's all right xD they're still epic.

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
 :o

You're still in school???

I thought that mine ended late... Our graduation is this weekend...

Well, keep up the good work, friend.

Rep:
Level 85
Hi I finished school : D and...I bring gifts!!!

here we have 3 more civs and hikick10's sprite
enjoy

oh, I also re did the outlines on two other civs

Wow! XD u rock man! thnks.    :D
Also, the helmet looks fine. Just what I wanted.
Do u think u could make 1 w/o the mask?
In my game he goes into a castle diguised as a knight and previously he still has armor, but not with the mask on yet.
You've already helped alot with that 1 so, if you don't want to that's fine.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 10:45:34 PM by hikick10 »

Rep:
Level 85
without mask?
sure : P

Lol, I no a bit of a pain... I probably should have mentioned that earlier.  :-\

Rep:
Level 85
none at all none at all XD
bang :D

:o Man, you're fast.
How'd u do that?

Rep:
Level 85
carefully XD

Finnaly, the last civ.....
well idk I did my best.... I guess it looks okay

EDIT

actor 19

EDIT Again...since no one comments :(

finished..actor 17 i think
It doesn't sit that well with me, but compared to the charset, it works
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 02:23:36 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Sorry, I was kinda caught up in other things... work has been gettin' fierce... But I'm back... They look lovely, btw...

At the beginning, I didn't think you could do it, but I am rather impressed! hahahaha!

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah, they all look amazing! :)

Rep:
Level 85
Thanks
I do love all these complements :D

here is actor 20

Oh, Sashikinaroji rest assured, this will be finished :D

this would be number 23
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 03:17:23 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 85
since nobody posts, i suppose i should double post *gasp*

anyways, heres number 18

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...
Looks good, Forte.

I should request one.....   ;D
Though I like the first one.

Rep:
Level 85
which one?

and feel free to.

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...
Actor 20.  Isn't it a mix of that one lady...um...that valkyrie, I forgot xD

Hm...and yeah, I guess I'll request one. 

Rep:
Level 85
Heres actor 22

NVM I pulled a fail, look below for new one
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 07:51:53 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 83
I'm jealous, FORTE. I could never mix and match the way you do. Keep up the good work! And who knows... Ryu might ask for one too!  :P

Rep:
Level 85
Actor 21 and 22

On another note, I'll be going away for the next week so no requests can be finished until i get back, I will however finish the last Sprite on the actor 3 page

EDIT Done
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 01:19:26 AM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 85
Heya!,
I'll get started on those today.

EDIT DONE
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 12:27:51 AM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 85
Sure, I'll get on that

EDIT

puffy enough for you?

EDIT 2, since no one has posted yet...

The evil guys
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 04:27:39 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 85
More townies

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
sorry, haven't been around your shop lately... It looks nice, bro, but the second guy on that last post looks... different... Not bad, but just... Like he doesn't fit in with the crowd...

Rep:
Level 85
maybe cuz his eyes are closed?

I'll just redo it later

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
I think it might have something to do with the fact that he's a profile while everyone else is either 3/4 view or a straight on view.

Rep:
Level 85
As much as I didn't want to use this face yet, is this better?

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
hrm... It just doesn't look right... But I definitely like the first one better... Perhaps it has to do with the style of hair?

Rep:
Level 85
The hair color? perhaps

If not, I could probably try again, all though this one will be even farther form the original XD

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
when it comes right down to it, I realize that there are very few choices that could produce a suitable match, and if you were to resuse the Evil 4 hair, it would be a bit more than confusing, so the next best thing (or, some would argue, a better thing, which I might be inclined to believe as well) was the profile view, which, in hindsight doesn't look bad, or anything, it just wasn't expected...

Rep:
Level 97
I think the profile view looks pretty cool really.

Rep:
Level 85
So i don't have to redo it again?

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
naw. Looks good, I was just being dickish when I first complained.

Rep:
Level 85
Been a while since an update.

here

Rep:
Level 82
Hey, IAMFORTE. Been a while since I was here.

I have another request, two actually.
Hope that's okay.

First Character:
Name: Luna
Race: Human
Homeland: Sutherland
Job: Witch
Special Ability: Magic, Immortality
Bio: A Seemingly ordinary girl who was put on trial for witchcraft, And cremated alive. Moments after her death, Luna revived, and killed everyone in the area, and nearly escaped.  However, she was caught, and defeated by Poenallis, who plunged a dagger into her chest, and kicked her into the ocean.

Second Character:
Name: Poenallis
Race: Unknown
Homeland: Unknown
Job: Inquisitor
Special Abilities: No morals whatsoever.
Bio: Appears as an "Inquisitor" of the Sutherland church. He doesn't seem to mind killing anyone. But upon capturing someone, he locks them in a cell, and leaves them alone until they kill themselves.
Sadistic and cruel, he is easily provoked to violence. However when he sees Luna's powers he seems... Excited... No one knows what he is after.

Rep:
Level 85
I'll Get started on them tommorow

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
can you make a faceset of these characters (link to rpgmakervx.net)
http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=36309&st=0&p=343531&#entry343531

Rep:
Level 82
Alright. Thanks a lot.

Rep:
Level 85
naizehcnas, you might want to put all those pictures into a zip folder and attach them here, I don't have a creation asylum account

RMRK Junior
i transferred the sprites to zip file (see the attachment)

Rep:
Level 85
naizehcnas- here

Wicked- I'm starting yours I will finish them tommorow
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 02:46:30 AM by IAMFORTE »

RMRK Junior
i have a comment.

may you please change the hair of the second to the last char-face(the one with brownish hair. the hair should be the same color as the third one[the one with blue hair] )

Rep:
Level 85

RMRK Junior
how long will it take? i'm so excited

also i want to thank you and i will add you to the credits of my game

Rep:
Level 85
I'll do it in about 5 minutes XD

EDIT Done

It seems i forgot to fix that hair, sorry

EDIT again, wicked, is this okay?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 03:45:34 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 82
Wow, That's perfect. Thanks a lot!

Rep:
Level 85

RMRK Junior
ok that's great thanks!

RMRK Junior
May I Request again? i love your work!
Request:(see the attachment)

Rep:
Level 85

RMRK Junior
are the faces finish?

Rep:
Level 85
No sorry, i've been a little busy for the past couple of days.

Rep:
Level 82
I'll have a few more tomorrow, if that's okay. The look of your faces goes perfectly with my game, Forte. Thanks for helping all of us. :)

RMRK Junior
not to rush you but is it finish (i can always wait if not :lol: :D ;D :))

Rep:
Level 85
Right, i will finish a bunch this weekend, you have no idea how hard my school is -_-"

Rep:
Level 82
I feel your pain, man. I'm working so hard lately, my game is coming slower than ever...

I was gonna post 3, but I'd hate to overwork you.
I'll just post 1.

Rep:
Level 85
Well i caught up a bit :3

Naze, yours are done
Wicked, yours are done

Naroji- There's three of them, one of them looks a little weird though

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Yes. I'm wearing goggles.
Could you make me a face for the two sprites below?

If you could I would like for Zepho, to have a lost/emotionless gaze (Btw Zepho is set as my Avatar)
And for Sandra, with a kinda a optimistic gaze
Also could they both be facing right?

Hopefully I posted correctly ^^;
And with them.. I can steal your soul.

Rep:
Level 85
Okay, the goggles might not look right, that is, if i even attempt the goggles

Rep:
Level 82
Perfect. Thanks! I'll add two more. Take your time. I can wait.

It would be fine if you didn't  draw the goggles or wings. Those aren't of a top concern of mine.

Rep:
Level 85
The wings are actually easy XD Myrrh has a pair, as for the goggles, i may just put a headband there

I'm not a fan of headbands so if you don't feel like doing to goggles just cut them out.
Is that fine?

Rep:
Level 85
Gotcha

Zeph- here are yours

Wicked, yours are essentially done, just gotta recolor
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 08:18:35 PM by IAMFORTE »

Thanks I love em!

EDIT:
I forgot to mention. Once  I get to worrying about the credits I'll be sure to add you!
Thanks again.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 08:51:05 PM by Zepho Mors »

Rep:
Level 82

RMRK Junior
sweet! nice i like it! i'll make sure to add you in the credits

Rep:
Level 85
Wicked, I finnaly got enough time to finish yours

Rep:
Level 82
Looks like we both had a busy week. Thanks, great work as always!

Rep:
Level 85
Ya got that right : |

Rep:
Level 82
The good news is that's pretty much all my faces. I won't need more for a looong time!

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
for those of you who want the completed sets by Forte, I have formatted the completed image sets to be used in RMVX

Hello poppet
Hi there, my name is ----- well you can just call me Fan. I need four faces for the main characters of my game and it would be so great if you would make face sets for them. I don't have the sprites but I have very detailed information.

Name: Atyra
Skin Tone: fairly pale
Hair: light orange hair straight hair with a side bang 
Eye color: aquamarine eyes
Clothes: no armor, ninja clothes
Extra: she is pretty :)

Name: Czar
Skin tone: subtly tan) cross out tan, he just isn't WHITE white
Hair: honey hair color, not specific about cut
Eye color: dark brown eyes 
Clothes: dressed like a hunter, no shoulder pads

Name: Lexi
Skin tone: caffe au lait skin
Hair: turquoise wavy hair, to the shoulders
Eye color: light brown eyes
Clothes: she is divine being (a diviner) so maybe just a robe ---- light magic peep
Extra: she is supposed to look innocent and cute in a way

Name: Tarvis
Skin tone: pale skin
Hair color: black hair
Eye color: midnight colored eyes
Clothes: he is a thief :)     
Extra: this has nothing to do with anything but he is a heavy alcoholic

*phew* I understand if this is too much to ask and we are all busy you know? Well thank you very much!

- Fan
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 03:49:57 AM by fantasylover »
"Me I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly it's the honest ones you have to watch out for, you never can predict if they're going to do something incredibly stupid."
- Jack Sparrow

Rep:
Level 85
I'll get on those

Hello poppet
Thank you so much! Yay, fan is happy ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Me I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly it's the honest ones you have to watch out for, you never can predict if they're going to do something incredibly stupid."
- Jack Sparrow

Rep:
Level 85
Happy fan is happy :D

More for naroji too :D

Hello poppet
OOOOO MMMMMY GOSSSH! say goodbye because i just died and went to heaven.. they are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*goes back into serious, mature voice*

oooooohh my gosh!

btw Lexi looks perfect

Fan once again says thank you :::)
- Jack Sparrow

Hello poppet
Thanks again for the face graphics and I was wondering if you could do another:
my other character is more feminine than the others, below is her sprite. YAY!
- Jack Sparrow

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
More for naroji too :D

Oh, how sweet~ hahaha. thanks, dude. Only a little while before I have the whole set eh?

Rep:
Level 85
yeah, although all these civs are really starting to annoy me XD

Sorry fan, just saw your request, will get on it
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 08:56:25 PM by IAMFORTE »

Hello poppet
Thank you very much :) so excited to see her :lol:
- Jack Sparrow

Rep:
Level 85
AS per what we talked about, heres your new chara

Rep:
Level 74
A Fairy Very Wise
Sup IAMFORTE , Nice Stuff.

Think you can make a Sprite for:

Its a Lawrence Characer.
Try Making Him with A "Royalish" Clothe.
And A Crown on him.
Take this Advice: "Meow" :3

Rep:
Level 74
A Fairy Very Wise
Sorry For any misconvenience. Heres the other Pictures i Need.

[/b]

Rep:
Level 85
wow, thats alot, these are just vx recolors are they not?

Rep:
Level 74
A Fairy Very Wise
Indeed , They are Recolors....And Actually I Changed How they Dress.

So anywho. Please. Once your done with the Lawrence One. Post it.
I Need it urgently.
Then you can take your time With the others.

Rep:
Level 85
okay, i'll get on it

Rep:
Level 74
A Fairy Very Wise
Thanks -Cool Look-  8)

Rep:
Level 85
I apologize, I've had so much Rl shit to deal with, I haven't been able to finish anything...I will finish a few this weekend. As to the nature of these issues...it includies insomnia, an over sense of low self worth..and other teenage issues. So I bid you adieu until tommorow :3

Rep:
Level 97
No need to apologize. Work through the RL stuff before helping out here.

If you ever need to get something off your chest, you can always go to Bean Bags

Rep:
Level 85
Thanks MA :)  I just might depending on how sane I am tonight XD

Rep:
Level 85
Oh dear, its been a while hasn't it? sorry, im back now XD

Rep:
Level 82
Ok, my order is kinda hefty, but by no means do you have to do all, or even most, of it. It's completely up to you.
(Main Character)

MALE                      FEMALE
(Preliminary Face):

MALE              FEMALE
*No Headband or
pointy ears.

Syphre Psykes

(Preliminary Face):

*No headband, hair tied back, but same expression*

'Commodore' Irons Moen

(Preliminary Face):

Remy de Leon

(Preliminary Face):

*No halo, and if possible a kind-of rainbow tint in the blond hair*

Zoraiya

(Preliminary Face):

*a bit more vampiric and menacing in appearance*

Roxanne

(Preliminary Face):

Leikai Minoharu

(Preliminary Face)

Rep:
Level 85
I figured you were gonna request these... Since im a spy >.<

I'll get on it

EDIT what do you mean by a rainbow tint
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 06:36:29 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 82
I mean for it to have a kinda pearlescent shine to his blonde hair.

Rep:
Level 85
Alright gotcha, I thought that he was a she O_o

EDIT I've got 2 so far, tell em what you think, any changes needed? I plan on doing one more today.
EDIT 2 i just found a mistake on irons? facetone is diffrent, ill fix that when i put up another
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 11:19:23 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 58
Is this thread still active?
You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust, all things, everything dies.

Spoiler for A Thief's Tale:

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Is this thread still active?
LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE NECRO'D.
OhMyGawd!
No, the thread is inactive.
なんでやねん

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
The thread isn't active, but IAMFORTE is. I guess that means the thread's still open.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 85
It is, I have requests to finish still, and they'll be started after monday

Rep:
Level 58
It is, I have requests to finish still, and they'll be started after monday

Hey I was wondering, If you have time could you make face sets for this character:
Spoiler for It's rather large so I put it here.:
The original picture is outdated, The girl is brown haired like in the picture bellow.

Here's the character set:
Spoiler for :

I need the following expressions:

The one she has in the picture.
Angry
Upset/Ashamed (maybe looking down)
Happy/Excited
Defiant

If you don't have time to make them that's fine, just thought I should ask.
You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust, all things, everything dies.

Spoiler for A Thief's Tale: