RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Card game artist needed

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
I made a template of a card. I need someone to help make at least 5 character's or items.
The template is below.

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
a cards game only with 5 cards? =o
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
No I wanted to get an idea of the art so see if I wanted to go threw with making the game.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

Rep:
Level 84

OMG, you're in, your art is really good. :p

Well Shandy333, you need to give more information about what you want to do, and what people would get.
Because no one will make you anything if they don't get anything back...

Rep:
Level 84
you could try to start making it by yourself, then you could show some work done. After that, posting it here would make people more interested, and maybe some able to help you.
A card game would be cool, i think, but hard to make though...
Just try to make the cards, even if not that good.After if you show a demo, and the gameplay it's good, you could ask for a better artist to remake them for you...