RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A very hard request. i need help!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Is there anything. Scripts or whatever that would allow you to Build and Decorate your own house!
My Freind has done it but he can only put a painting on the Wall. plz i need help
When life gives you lemons
Throw them back and tell them to make
their own lemonade!
LOL

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
Well, that isn't simple without a script.
You can do it with events, but it would take some time, belive me.You would need  an event with arrows to select the item, and then variables to each object, then when you press the LEFT or RIGHT arrow, it wuold change the variable value, and in the place that you would click, with the moment variable value that can be changed on the arrows, would appear the right object in the right place.
It would take you like 30 mins to do it without a script.
Well, hope my idea helped you, i can't explain you better that that.
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Lol, it would take more than 30 minutes to make a system like this for events. I've already gone and made one, but personal use only :x     it was something that Dark Cloud inspired me to create. I'll give you a hint though. If you go and make this yourself, the easiest possible way to get things where you want them is to create a large map and leave a large portion of it empty but something the player can't see. In that area, have all the possible things you could use as furniture or placeable items. Then make sure each of the events can be called on using variables. Tracking the cursor (or the invisible player) through variables then placing objects there. Yada yada yada. It gets complicated after that. So I'll leave the hard stuff up to you. ^_^

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
;) each event will need all the possible fornitures, with the correct variable, grafikal just told you almost everything =) and...You will need also a pararel process...to switch the item....:o actually there are many possible ways to do it grafikal
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week: