RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] 91 Window Skins Enjoy.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Hey, my rpg I am making has a thing in the options menu where people can change there window skin/music/font/fontsize ect. lots of info. anyways, I decided to post al lthe windows skins I have gathered for my game, along with the authors that I know of, if I did not post you, and you made one of these skins, please let me know and I can post you asap, that is not a problem, do not flame that I did not post you, just simply ask, I am not taking any credit for creating these skins, just I got some help off this site, so I feel i should give some back ^^.

Known Skin Authors.

Authers.
Vorpal
Zanyzora
MCgamer
damage
Holder_of_Life
Ratty524
GuardianJudei

http://www.filefront.com/14043459/windowskins.zip
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:49:50 PM by modern algebra »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I took a download, and I like the collection in here, Very useful to find any windowskin for any type of game. *Caro Approval*