RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Tale's Of Destiny : The 7 Book's Of Fate (Team Recrutement Thread)

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Yes I'm doing a project its called Tale's Of Destiny:The 7 Books Of Fate

I'm Using RPG maker XP.

I'm looking for a few members who might be able to help.
here is a list of a few jobs. I require.

Group Leader - Mariofan0
Story Writer - Mariofan0
Scripter - (not taken)
Graphic Designer - (not taken)
Level Designer - Mariofan0
Event Bugfix - (Not taken)

Realistically I really don't want too many people but anyone who is willing to help and wants to assist can assist with the project. I could use help bug fixing my events as I don't understand some of the commands for an event...

I would like the Graphics to be in a similar style to the sprites that came with RPG maker XP And I require some new Graphics.

I also require scripting. nothing insane like oOoOo I want an online script or 2 player script. or even what the hell lets add the ability to have 20 characters in combat at once...

no I don't intend to have any of those things. possibly some hard ones though so don't sign up if you can't handle some hard ones.

I don't have any completed projects but I understand enough about the program to do a good amount with it. my events tend to be a little buggy at times though.

Thank you
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 02:15:54 AM by Mariofan0 »
I'm The Biggest Mario fanatic This Side Of The Mushroom Kingdom.

Currently Working On:Tale's Of Destiny:The 7 Book's Of Fate

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
Hi..
You should post here the story of your project, and some more information.Examples of what you can do, so people could think twice about it...
If you won't give any more information, i don't think anyone will join it...

GL with your project anyway.
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week: