RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Marijuana

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Emos prefer to be whatever Hot Topic tells them to be.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
I wil tell you the right anser,I myself can enjoy some Weed at the right time aswell.
But dont judge me in my country it is allowed to smoke Weed since I am an adult.

Weed can become addictif but only if u are weak to it and if used daily,an addiction from weed is rare if you take care of yourself.
It can be a really fun feeling,and trying it a phew times wont hurt at all.your muscles will relax and you will feel tired
Be caution! Weed is not always fun, be sure you feel good and are in a well known place with familiar people.if not you can have a bad trip.
Weed stays in the body for 30 days,this can vary from you size,weight,age and gender.

I hope that ansers your question.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 02:35:57 AM by Midios »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
It makes you wonderful at spelling, too.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I hope it's a mix of weed and not being English, otherwise he'd look mega dumb. :)

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
What are the addictive properties of marijuana (physically, psychologically, or both?) Hardly any. Marijuana is nothing like cigarettes or even as addictive as alcohol, and alcohol isn't very addictive.

What is the damage to body (including the brain) caused by marijuana? It destroys a few brain cells, but then so does alcohol. It is said that marijuana has more cancer-causing chemicals than cigarettes, but that's a lie the school text books tell you because they don't want you to smoke weed. And even if it was true, you don't smoke marijuana all the time. It's an occasional thing.

What are some illnesses caused/intensified by use of marijuana? None, unless you smoke enough of it to get cancer, but you probably won't be able to afford enough weed to do that to you.

Weed's also really good for physical pain.

FYI, I don't smoke weed. Haven't even tried it before. But there's this girl I know who does and I ask her questions about it all the time. I'm no expert of course. You can find all kinds of information about weed on the internet as well, although a lot of it is probably biased, especially if it comes from people who are against it.

It weakens your immune system, increasing risk of catching all kinds of things.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
It makes you wonderful at spelling, too.

He's Belgian. His native language is probably French, considering he said "addictif"

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Belgian have a Dutch community too.
they also have the malson community.
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I can't believe a word NW says. ;-; You guys can keep discussing. I was finished for my online health project ages ago, lol.

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83

FYI, I don't smoke weed. Haven't even tried it before. But there's this girl I know who does and I ask her questions about it all the time. I'm no expert of course. You can find all kinds of information about weed on the internet as well, although a lot of it is probably biased, especially if it comes from people who are against it.
[/quote]

you shouldn't of sed that cause now anyone can report that person you know to da cops
no

By Kraft

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
you're a major dumbass.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I look at all the retarded people. Where do they all come from/belong?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Oh yes, I'm the agent. And now I'm arresting Phil

because i couldn't find animefan
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Can't find the full episode =(

[edit]

Watch ^_^
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
i knew that would be penn and teller before i even clicked on it

Rep:
Level 83
Nothing bad comes from smoking marijuana! It makes you smarter, faster, stronger, sing better, play the guitar better, write better, swim faster, it increases your stamina  ;), and is pretty much good for you in every way imaginable! Yay!!! It even makes you live longer, I'm reborn in the ashes of my spliff everyday...Damn it feels good to be immortal...

Thank you Mary Jane!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
You're rambling like a stoner. Also this topic was dying, why'd you have to post :mad:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Nothing bad comes from smoking marijuana! It makes you smarter, faster, stronger, sing better, play the guitar better, write better, swim faster, it increases your stamina  ;), and is pretty much good for you in every way imaginable! Yay!!! It even makes you live longer, I'm reborn in the ashes of my spliff everyday...Damn it feels good to be immortal...

Thank you Mary Jane!

Stop boosting your posts. You're stupid. ~and not funny

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
The Union is a doc' 'bout the Cannabis. It's pretty cool.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
okay, I've seen enough. Now I'm pissed.

I knew I was being lied to, but I had NO IDEA it ran this deep.

Look, I'm a paramedic, and even I could have told you that all the OD's I got called to were from coke, smack, speed, crack- ANYTHING but pot. To think that even coffee is more addictive and destructive to a human body, though... I just don't know what to say. People get addicted to shit their doctor gives them but pot's illegal. Feh.

Take ephedrine off the shelves. Tell pain management clinics to shut down. Stop the gov't subsidy of tobacco. That's a better use of the DEA's time, eh?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
All of those OD's that you've gotten called to were most likely at one time only pot smokers.

Rep:
Level 83
X-PLAT!
@mastermoo"420" - I hope you're OK! ^,^
What are the addictive properties of marijuana (physically, psychologically, or both?)
What is the damage to body (including the brain) caused by marijuana?
What are some illnesses caused/intensified by use of marijuana?

If you are to do a report on this you can easily get mixed up
when gathering the myths and the facts...
review multiple sources...

some sources will say "YES it's HIGHLY addictive."
other sources comment "NO it's not addictive at all."
and occasionally a pothead will say "OK it's a little addicitve, now pass the Funyuns!"
etc,etc...

Of course there are health risks: depending how you consume it.
those who 'smoke' it through a non-filtered glass or metal pipe are at more risk of lung cancer
than someone inhaling filtered smoke through a bong or water pipe.
but someone who eats it wouldn't develop lung cancer now would they?

in contrast to the negative affects and health risks you should also look into medicinal marijuana.
(not smoked) it is used for pain relief, control of nausea and vomiting, and appetite stimulation.
now as for treating epilepsy and glaucoma... that's a stoner myth.

Regardless, beyond "society", everyone's opinion and perception, medical facts, laws and regulations..
there's no way to deny that it's a natural resource, it is of this earth, no it is not "man-made."

The reality is, that it's illegal in most places of this earth, now that's "man-made."
(all for good reason I'm sure, $control$)

just keep an open mind... and review this thread, you will notice how
some of those who are against it.......sure sound like they need a hit!
and some of those who are for it............sound like they should quit cold turkey!

but no matter who you are... you always pick your poison. ~g

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I can't believe a word NW says. ;-; You guys can keep discussing. I was finished for my online health project ages ago, lol.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You backstabbing bastard. I thought we had something between us
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
DANG IT, I SAID THAT OVER A MONTH AGO. :mad: NOW YOU NOTICE?

Rep:
Level 83
X-PLAT!
@mastermoo420 - I was trying to be abiguously facetious being concerned about your current status...
X-P
@mastermoo"420" - I hope you're OK! ^,^
I had even put quotes on your number...
with marijuana, 420, online health project, questions concerning health...
ahh...when you have to explain your jokes... you know they're not funny.
(maybe the potheads laughed, they'll laugh at anything...)
sorry if my humor was in bad taste, it happens every now and then...

the rest was for those who are continuing to discuss and rewiew this thread...
I just wanted to make the "un-biased post"...and shed some light on both ends. ~g