RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
MMORPG

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, I did that :P I'll tell you when I'm in and everythin'

EDIT: Wtf, launcher gets stuck at "Getting Client List..." at 100% :mad:

EDIT 2: Okay, apparently I had to wait, lol.

EDIT 3: Kaye or Elga? ;-; I'm going to be on Elga, and hope that that's the one you chose, lol. If not, I'll remake into yours. The playing experience will be good if I start new.

EDIT 4: What class did you choose? Also, this game reminds me of Lunia, lol.

EDIT 5: WTF IS WRONG WITH DRAGONICA? At the login screen, it uses up around 170,000 K of CPU Usage and, in game, takes around 500,000.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 03:35:29 PM by mastermoo420 »

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Yeah, I noticed that the CPU usage, but it normally goes down if you put it in fullscreen.

Anyway, me and Redwyn are on the Kaye server. Tell me when you are online and then I can add your character name (which I will need) to my buddy list.

Oh and I am a Magician working to be a Battlemage.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh LOL I'll try full screen, then. I'll get on Kaye.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Character name?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol, it's haimu. You guys chose the one I didn't make the first guy on, but that's good because I just started and it was the more crowded server. ;-;

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Bah, Mind if I jump on this bandwagon? I'm downloading it now >.>

...or not? I lied, I hadn't gotten to it yet. Bah. It doesn't seem to want to let me download. Unless it's browser?

*kit checks around site to see if it's browser or not, if it is, kit will feel silly*

EDIT AGAIN: Oh dear. It appears I've signed up for the wrong site. I can only hope that it was some other MMO named Dragonica, and not a scam. Sigh.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 06:00:02 PM by KitKatKan .-. »

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Just to let you know Moo, I am in the middle of trying out Dragonica and Project of Planets. I'll tell you how they are later if you want.

:)

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Thank you, my dear Tezzy  :tpg:

I NOW KNOW WHICH IS RIGHT!

I'm gonna wait for some of that spam from the other site now ^^;;

Spoiler for:
As of now, the downloader is 37%. I'LL BE THERE EVENTUALLY! )*v*)9

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
D:< Even full screen is a bit laggy still... ;-; I hate my computer. I need a new one but I r poor. I can't combo as well with the lag. D:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
*There there*

I'll be around to bother you should the situation arise. COUNT ON IT.

Overall, I really like it though. Thank god I'm a girl though, I may have to hate myself for liking the Sims but at least I don't have to pretend I don't like the cute XD

It reminds me of Crystal Chronicles. Everything except for the gameplay and monsters reminds me of Crystal Choronicles.

/*Kitkatkan stares into the distance, wallowing in her childhood, or at least gamecube-hood

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Dragonica reminds me a lot of Flyff: similar classes, childish-like graphics, etc. I may give it a shot, as long as there's more to do than grind (because Flyff was 100% grinding and that got to be a little on the meh side.)

Spoiler for:
Well, that and the community was like an army of zombies.

Yeah, I might as well download it.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It's actually fun to grind in Dragonica (at least for now) considering I use combos.

Rep:
Level 86
Yeah, reading through everything it sounds like it'll be pretty entertaining.

Oh, and what classes are you all? (Just so I know, I'm still deciding)

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Here are the classes you can be and what advanced classes there are to choose from.

Rep:
Level 86
I've looked through that, I just want to make sure I don't overlap with anyone here.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Oh right. :tpg:

Me and Kitkat = Magicians. I am going for Battlemage but I don't know about Kitkat.

Moo = Thief

Redwyn = Warrior

Rep:
Level 86
Looks like I'm going Archer, then. It was close between that and Warrior, but I don't want to steal Red's thunder (Read: I'd be useless).

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
too lazy to split posts other than moo's attempt at takeover :|

back to talking about mmo, what do people think of Aion?
and I know Champions hit beta this week, anyone in that?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What do you mean my attempt at takeover? :mad: This is my thread! :P This topic was originally for me to ask what MMO's were good. Then purpose was fulfilled, thereby creating a new purpose for the topic.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
He's apparently too lazy to read the whole topic too

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I was going to say "not even the first post" but I realized I changed it originally.

You would think he could see that the first post was by me... ASDGA:WLEHa;h

Whatever. What's done is done. This topic is now for discussing MMORPGs, I guess.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Rep:
Level 87
Actually Sirius, I'm focusing on my Thief right now XP

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
A majority of them are just home doing nothing or watching TV. And I, personally, don't like TV that much :p And, like, 99% of my friends are Asian so most/some of their parents are strict and don't let them use the computer too much.

So they don't really do much.
go on WOW or age of conan
no

By Kraft

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
lol im surprised no one mentioned maplestor- oh wait.

it doesnt need to be mentioned
im downloading dragonica, too.
Hi