RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
About how to attack...

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
simple and clean...
Did anyone know how to Make an attack to be more than one damage ???
But, Not ordinary More than one damage,
I want at Different time, like this: The damage come out, And after a few second, Another damage come out.....
But, Only using attack....
If you still don't get it , Try open this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2sDuNFIRrM
See the first combo, When She choose "Atacar"
Did anyone know how to make something like that ??

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
That's just a combo attack. Multiple attacks within one. It's a skill based attack. I don't know how to do it in 2k/2k3. Also that's a SVBS, Side View Battle System. Just letting you know.

Yeah, Thx, About the battle animation were not Problem for me, But the problem Is, How the damage come out as the time we want, That's the problem....

If you're willing to go through with the work, creating an event inside of your battles could work.

For example, when you edit the in-battle events menu- one of the options is Change Monster Hp and a Wait command.

But an easier way to do it would be to play two animations and have one damage rating. While it will look like there were two attacks to the player, only one will have been done and damage will be the same.

Yeah,I already try that too, But somehow it won't work, The hero just lost when the battle animation played...
And I use battle animation to change the hero too, But it's still Won't work... ~.~
Hmmmm~
This is really complicated, Huh ???
Well, But yeah, Thx for the advice  ;)

But still, I don't understand yet about how to make many damage come with the time we want...
Did anyone still can help, Please???

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Om nom nom nom
I tinkered around with this for a little while, and I couldn't come up with anything that worked out effectively. It's possible that what you want can't be done with the events that the program is giving you, I suggest thinking of alternatives for skills, unless you do what Fontoyn suggested, if your hero is losing you might have done something wrong because that doesn't sound like it should happen. Put up some screenshots of how you have it set up, or type out the code so we can see what you're doing.
That might help to find a solution.

Hahaha, Ok Everyone, Good news,
First of all, Thank you for all your Reply, It's Very helpful, Really ^^
Second, Just a minute ago, I found the way !!! (That Mean, I solve it myself xD) ;D
And, I'm just need to think a little to found that way,
But, I want to say, Thank you for you all, I'll not get inspiration without you guys, Really ^^

@ Kojinus : Thx 4 de answer, But I finally can ^^
What people Think Can't, But actually it can...
Remember one thing :
If another can do it, We must be can ^^
Thank you all ^^
God Bless You All ^^