RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Title Image Shop III

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Is mine done yet? Sorry if i sound impatient.

You have all the right to sound impatient! =D
No. It's still almost done, I can probably finish it bby tonight or tomorrow.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Awesome! Can't wait.

Yeah, so I'm not quite finished but I wanted you opinion:
Spoiler for:
I think the head should be smaller...I did the arms crossed because it's easier that way, I had trouble other ways

There's still a lot more to do, but it'll probably be done by tonight or tomorrow.

Background more..blueish, and feather horizontal, the fluff facing the crystal

Like these?
Spoiler for:

Anything else?

Rep:
Level 88
Second one is how I wanted it. It looks great! Thank you.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
It's looking good but there's something about her back that's annoying me. I think there's just too much gray in the area. The has a kind of, say, utility belt, that goes around her waist, you could add that in? It's the same colour as the breastplate. Apart from that, it looks awesome! The text your using is okay, but it seems kind of....strange. Could you use a type of font named Altenglisch MF?

Font: Done.
I was finishing up her back before I got to the belt, I had it done before it crashed, as well as the thigh pads or whatever they're called.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
I'm so impatient, I'm completely jealous of your guys' titles.
GAAAH, I hope mine is close to done. Also, I just decided on this but... can you make the edges of the title fade into a lighter color, maybe going from black in the middle to white on the outside?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'm so impatient, I'm completely jealous of your guys' titles.
GAAAH, I hope mine is close to done. Also, I just decided on this but... can you make the edges of the title fade into a lighter color, maybe going from black in the middle to white on the outside?

Going to not do much today because it's my birthday, but I did this last night. Not too happy with it, but it's a start.
Critique so I know waht to fix.

Oh, okay. That's pretty cool! Can't wait for the finished product!

Sorry, it'll be done soon. Been kinda lazy and working on a project of my own. :)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
@Loobylou
How's this: (I had some trouble with the leather belt, but I think it looks pretty good)

That's final, unless you want something changed.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
BUMP.
I'm bumping this, it's been quite some time and making a new topic would be unnecessary.

Please request, thanks,
Rex.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Anyhow I don't know what you mean exactly...you wnat a moon or sun in it or is that just what the wolf is supposed to be looking at?

I took the liberty to make a mashup of a panorama and batleback since it looked quite plain with the black bg and circle designs, however I can do your original idea if you like it more that way.
Please note that this is work in progress and I'm def. going to fix the fading from the battle back to panorama. This is just ask if this is how you want it.

I gotta go, but I'll finish it tonight I think.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I want a black background, please, I don't mind how boring it is, I prefer black to panorama/battleground  :(
I want a light sopurce in the top right corner, where the wolf is looking please, that's what I meant by Sun ^^'

If you need to know anything else, just ask. ;)

Okay. No problem there, just putting it out there as an option.

Here's something not too different from what you asked for...The blue light looks more natural to me, however on my next draft I'll post  one with moon light and sun light.

Rex~

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Looks great, thanks.  ;D

I do hope you realise that I want you to draw the wolf, not use the picture I gave for referance?

I do now. o.O
Anyhow I can't today because I'm going away for the weekend, so it'll have to wait till tomorrow.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I actually really apologize because I didn't realize this until now.
I haven't used my tablet in a logn while because (I had forgotten  up until now) that the driver, no matter what I try, always crashes and it ends up not working.

So instead I'm messing around with multiple layers and effects of the wolf; I'll update you with a new draft tomorrow morning.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ah, lovely pieces! I prefer the very first one you sent! :zwink:

Anything you want done to it?