RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Shigo - My first

Lol, someone noticed. Don't worry, it'll only be for a little while.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
That said a friend of mine three years ago too!
(still didn't finish his game!) If you stop for a long time it almost sure you gonna forget it. (trust me i know, my poor little goldfish :cry:  )

Anyway played youre demo: It rocks!
The only glitch what i found are the little animals which doesn't run away from you.

and the other thing is that it is too hard to beat all those soldiers without healing.

but can't wait until the "on hold" is over.
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Rep:
Level 90
Wow, nice work *Gives Ark a pat on the back*
Very nice work indeed, best game i've seen on here so far!
Keep up the good work.
By the way I gots a proposition for you!
I'll tell you over PM though.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Quote from: ArkBennett
Lol me?
Nah.... I just... Pay.... Attention... to details....

LOL
Current Project = The Eleysian Fantasy: Exodus 0% Done Re-Vamping Everything From

The only glitch what i found are the little animals which doesn't run away from you

I never programmed the any animals to do so.

That said a friend of mine three years ago too!
(still didn't finish his game!) If you stop for a long time it almost sure you gonna forget it. (trust me i know, my poor little goldfish  :cry: )

That poor goldfish...  :cry:
No I don't have any plans on abandoning this game. I just need to put a couple things on hold so I could work on others. I promise once I finish some others things I'll start working on this again. I even have what I plan on doing next for this game jotted down somewhere...

and the other thing is that it is too hard to beat all those soldiers without healing.

Yeah I'm a little disappointed in that part of the game... But you were supposed to dodge them and go for the big guy.

Wow, nice work *Gives Ark a pat on the back*

Thanks, my back feels much better now! :lol:

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Well with those little animals running away from hero is natural (you know, a little more realistic) But you can let them interact with the hero. like when you talk to the bunny: The bunny looks at you with it's mirrorfull eyes.

And about the soldiers...Its maybe a good idea to get potions from them if you kill them.

these are some idea's you don't need to use them if you don't want too.
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Yes I had the soldiers give out potions. But I'm not done on the item list so no enemies carry items (Besides Fungus Umungus)...

Rep:
Level 90
Hey, can u help Ark, I need to know what you do after you recruit the trader, the japanese guy and find that blokes cats.

Future releases will allow you to do more with the Japanese guy.
The cat dude is pretty much pointless for now.

And the trader goes to the one building your capable of buying.
Once you done with all that, you've pretty much beat the Demo.
I never put an end to it.

Rep:
Level 90
Oh ok fair enough, whens the next demo gonna be out?

Rep:
Level 89
Best demo I've played so far..
very nice!
Started RPG making once again!