RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello RMRK

Rep:
Level 83
Hi.

I'm leeto. I just recently started using RPG Maker XP last week. Before that I used to (attempt to) create Pen and Paper RPGs with my friends, made games in Game Maker, and I'm learning to make games with Java (since we're learning the language in Computer Science anyways).

I have one "project" going on right now. It's basically a prologue story to another bigger game I have planned out. I'm making it to get the hang of the RPG Maker XP system and see what I can and cannot do so I can adapt my main plan accordingly. As of now it is completely RTP-reliant, but later on I plan to make a more humorous RPG with my artist friend (my current project is fairly standard fantasy RPG fare, but I think my story's ok).

Anyways, that's me in a nutshell (kind of), you'll probably be seeing me around the tutorial section for XP for a while before I branch off and test the waters of the rest of the forum XD.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Heyo! You sound like a respectable person. If you have any RPG Maker questions, be sure to ask and we'll try to help you out. Just try not to ask the person who claims to be the coolest mod here, because he's a dumbass and probably won't know the answer. That said, welcome to RMRK! :3

Rep:
Level 84
Welcome leeto to RMRK and also to the RPG Maker world. Have a good time creating games!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Welcome! I hope you find the help you need here :)

Rep:
Level 83
Thanks guys. I'm digging the high activity of the mods and admins on the boards.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
hello good sir

I am anski

i'm the coolest mod here.

stay off my grass and we'll be fine.

If you don't, i'll have to uppercut you into the sun.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Welcome to RMRK. Stay away from Irock.  :police: he's rabid.

Rep:
Level 83
I'm going to take this time to make a shameless plug of my new project thread  ;8 http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,32801.new.html#new

/end_shameless_plug

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Sorry to spam, but had to point out for those who didn't notice.

Heyo! You sound like a respectable person. If you have any RPG Maker questions, be sure to ask and we'll try to help you out. Just try not to ask the person who claims to be the coolest mod here, because he's a dumbass and probably won't know the answer. That said, welcome to RMRK! :3

hello good sir

I am anski

Fell into that a little too easily? ._.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Welcome. I'm Boe King, pedo for hire.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
Sorry to spam, but had to point out for those who didn't notice.

hello good sir

I am anski

Fell into that a little too easily? ._.

Do you think I even read your posts anymore
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

Ignore those two. Son, if you hang around with me, I'll make you the king of this place faster than you can spell my ass.

yes it has a name

/gangsta

Welcome to the forums, l33t0
Arlen is hot.