RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[2k3] Touhou Fantasy

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
I updated my post above, epic shiz (--,)b
beat the hell out of patchy and sakuya in a moment  8)

Yeah, finally finished it. I'm at the next stage now, traps that you will fall lmao,

Two Reasons why I hate reisen at this stage:

1. With 3 Bulletin boards that states (MIDDLE NORTH) (SOUTH WEST) and some of it was actually fake wtf!
If you fail decrease 50hp for team!

2. Sign puzzles! more damage! plus it took me so long! ugh!

( ゚д゚)ο彡゜ Meiling! Meiling!

Touhou Fantasy Developer and all around cool person. :)
Rep:
Level 85
T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
Hmmm....I wonder if I shouldn't fix that or not~

Nobody likes Bamboo Forest. Even I don't like Bamboo Forest. Or Eientei. Both places are just horrible for early game. @_@

RMRK Junior
Nah, Don't fix that, it really shows what really is a bamboo forest in gensokyo
At least let the players experience some annoyance or make them rage XD

Rep:
Level 85
I meant the SDM part, not Bamboo Forest lol

RMRK Junior
Oh,  :aryan:

Nuuuuuuu!!!  :tpg: :tpg:

Oh well, guess you could fix that, since there's a way to get over powered for a short amount of time, plus get money also XD

Rep:
Level 85
Or make them not give out that much EXP/Yen at all, since I WANT them to be everywhere in there anyways. Hmmm.

RMRK Junior
Making things hard XD
I've already had enuf grinding levels on early stage where you will go to cirno XD

Well, that's fine to me tho, you can reduce it divided by 2 or something, but for gensokyo's sake, don't take out the tent and Bs drop XD

Rep:
Level 85
The drops weren't going to be removed at all, those are meant to be there anyways. Though later on, Steal/Drops will probably be fixed and whatnot (since some are just unbalanced as all hell).

Just as a consolidation, I went through the entire game myself without having to really grind for anything btw. Not for money, not for EXP. Though you might NEED to to get certain items now (especially for when the crafting system gets put in).

RMRK Junior
I will be the one whom to blame if there's some changes on exp things on SDM lmao XD

Whoa, that's really neat without grinding @_@.
You don't get annoyed by the white fur balls? XD
makes you want to alt f4 the game and go back lmao.

If there will be crafting so there will be a formula table omfg @_@

(At Eirin's Place now TT_TT)
Fckng Doors high hp lmao.

Rep:
Level 85
A chart for each craftable item yes. And that would also mean that you wouldn't be able to buy some of the stuff you can right now (for example, elemental rings and barriers, half of the weapons each character can get, and so on and so forth). This also includes the HP/MP+% accessories and the Gold Ring accessory as well as Reverse Dolls.

Those kedamas I don't have issues with per say. There's really nothing that I have issues with (though there are some areas I just flat-out run from, like Blazing Fires of Hell...that place is evil!)

RMRK Junior
I was wondering, do you even bother using patchy? XD
her attacks are all like  :V + her hp = epic low character >|

Or is she late bloomer? @_@

Rep:
Level 85
Her skills are really good for the most part. And of course she's gonna have low HP because she's a mage (plus think about it...it IS Patchy after all). Though her Earth spell does become single target at level 5 onwards (strange, I know)...

Once you get to a certain point, some characters almost become staple to use. Like...why WOULDN'T you use Remilia at all? Or Yuuka? Or Koishi once you get some of her stuff? Others you'll probably NEVER use at all, like Sakuya, Nitori, or Aya.

RMRK Junior
Others you'll probably NEVER use at all, like Sakuya, Nitori, or Aya.

Haha I know right? XD
But I use sakuya <3

Exp and money is good here @_@
You can earn 800 exp + 800 yen in very short amount of time @_@
like use reisen's aoe skill + meiling = profit XD

Rep:
Level 85
Yeah, those guys I never knew what I wanted to do with really. I haven't decided on good EXP or not...guess I left them there in case you needed to get money or healing or something.

RMRK Junior
Well, I guess you can let it slide this time (--,)
Since you can only farm it ONCE, since kaguya will chase you out of the mansion, and when your team decided to take a rematch the mansion will go "boom" XD

Rep:
Level 85
I could always do what I did with the maids and make them give crappy EXP/Yen as well. Since you do lose them forever after Bamboo Forest is gone.

RMRK Junior
Ma god!
I got trolled!
When I was going thru some illusion doors where you'll get some scenes.
Then I entered patchy's illusion door which has a lot of maids which you won't expect that they'll effing steal something from u! ugggh!!
I thought it was battle so I tried and and I got trapped! when I'm trying to escape to the door they blocked it!
so they keep effing stealing my things! TT_TT

RMRK Junior
There was this problem in this room where you have to answer the 5 questions and the 12 questions and the 1-UP
thing.

After I finished the first two treasure boxes, I talked to the third one and it asks for 1-UP. I gave 1-UP to it and it didn't disappeared. I tried it again nothing happened. I checked my inventory it didn't decreased even once.
I tried saying no nothing happens also. I spammed both choices a lot and nothing happened.

Rep:
Level 85
Shit, I think I forgot to fix that x_x

Rep:
Level 85
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7GN2GVZ6

Quick fix patch for Eientei, since I completely forgot that that required the use of a 1-Up x_x

In addition, have some new sketches of the OCs!

Spoiler for:

Chaos:

Hope:

Death:

(1st based on original sketch, 2nd is original concept)

Note that these sketches are all from a different artist, since the previous artist disappeared on me months ago. I do like how she's handling these though~
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 07:32:31 PM by Xenomic »

Rep:
Level 85
New update patch, due to me being a derp and not double-checking some coding. If Meiling is missing commands, try using the bugfixer in the village if you have not already.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6HJ7J89Z
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 03:48:01 AM by Xenomic »

Rep:
Level 85
And another update patch. You'll HAVE to talk to bugfixer to fix this one >_>

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X07SNP8I

***EDIT!!!***

Redownload and talk to bugfixer if you haven't yet. If you did not get the right HP value, do let me know (only applies to Reimu and Marisa)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 05:07:45 AM by Xenomic »

Rep:
Level 85
So now, I come to ask you guys a question...more like a poll....here are the abilities that each character has as per the update:

Marisa: Steal

Meiling: Chakra (Restores Meiling's HP/MP equal to 20% of her Max HP/MP)

Sakuya: Time Stop (100% chance to flee from escapable battles)

Byakuren: Pray (Restores 10% Max HP to party)

Sanae: Miracle (Random effect, from Pray to healing/reviving enemies to even getting money randomly)

Aya: Intel (Scan basically is all that is)

Now the poll is, should these abilities stay? Main abilities in question being Chakra, Pray, and Miracle at the moment.

Also, really need a lot of heavy input on the game itself and whether or not it's too hard/easy/etc., and whether or not characters balance out at all.

RMRK Junior
I don't like Meiling's chakra skill :c

*edits*

I think it's good if Meiling's chakra skill adds temporarily attack or something XD
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 09:47:35 AM by hazamukara »

Rep:
Level 85
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z95X8XS6

Fixes a slight speed boost problem that comes with Sakuya. I must've missed this one somehow.

***EDIT***

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SUEQP9PM

Missing song that comes with update.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 10:11:04 PM by Xenomic »