RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
An otaku's wet dream

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You have to see all of the images just to get a complete sense of what a loser this person is, but here's a taste.

If you really want to see more...

http://www.meidocafe.jp/2009/02/11/mai-room-2009/
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 11:15:25 PM by Animefan »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
isn't that Animefan's room?

oh, right, and that's just totally rediculous.
4 dreamcasts
4 computers
360 AND PS3

jesus shit does this person just bleed money?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009

This is really, really, REALLY creepy. But for some reason I sense that this room actually belongs to someone female.

EDIT: Oh god, I was wrong.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

I guess when you only have to buy dinner for one, you have some extra cash.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I have seen worse . . . .

It is this kind of people that truly make me  :mad:

I love anime, but I don't go buying an exaggeration like these guys. >__>;;  :mad:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
This is really, really, REALLY creepy. But for some reason I sense that this room actually belongs to someone female.

I was hoping for a while, but I knew there was no way

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
An extreme anime fan's dream come true, a difficult game of "I Spy" for the rest of us.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

I think I thought that way at first because of my cousin (remember in EA?).

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

yeah, but the half nude girl pillows...

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

I guess it is time to update that story. :tpg:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

I guess it is time to update that story. :tpg:

half of me is dying to know...the other half isn't so certain...

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Trust me on this: you don't wanna know. Tezuka? Don't tell him. You shouldn't've told me, but you did, and now I'm telling you, you don't wanna know!

Ten points to however recognizes where that's from.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

4 dreamcasts
4 computers
360 AND PS3

I don't know about you but i'd shell out the money for 4 dreamcasts.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

4 dreamcasts
4 computers
360 AND PS3

I don't know about you but i'd shell out the money for 4 dreamcasts.

so would I, but I don't -have- that money.

Rep:
Level 88
I looked at all those pictures...

That's just insane. That room is waay too organized for all that crap.

I did find 2 things I want though.

Good lord, I want Star Ocean back. ;_;

Rep:
Level 87
That's really crazy. Why would someone need 4 Dreamcasts anyways?

Rep:
Level 94
So they can put on a 16 player game and pretend they have a friend.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
o.O
First thoughts: What a lucky rich bastard.
Second thoughts: Even I think that's a bit excessive. I know it sounds out of character, but I have limitations too. I don't own any doujinshi files either. I'd like some, but not this many!

I doubt my collection will ever equal half the size of his. And at least I open my figurines! I'm not one of those people who saves them in the box forever.

When I buy anime merchandise like figurines, I'm really selective about them. I don't buy ones that are mildly pretty, I buy ONE, and that ONE is the HOTTEST one I could find. I don't bother to spend loads of money on just any anime figurine (and other merchandies), I only buy my favorites. I don't need to have them all. I just get one of my favorite character, and the other ones will have to do without me. I do the same with most anime stuff. I maintain extreme quality control on the expensive stuff. I only buy the stuff I absolutely love. I doubt he loves all of those figurines, DVDs, and... cardboard stand-ups? o.O equally. Most of them, he probably thinks are "OK". I don't bother with stuff I think is "OK". It's gotta be "sweet!" or "epic!" if I'm paying for it.

And the fuck does he need multiple consoles of the same kind for? One console can last a lifetime or longer if you don't fuck with it. I'd be willing to put money on the survival of my PS2 until I'm 80. He doesn't need so many computers either. Just get one or two super-badass PCs and buy terabytes of data in bulk on discount sites. That's what I'd do if I had that kind of funding.

I may not be him, and I don't think I ever will be, however...
My half-nude body pillowcase arrived yesterday. ;8

Oh, and MY wet dreams involve an anime girl that moves and breathes.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 08:45:00 PM by Animefan »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
That is just freaky. Consumerism gone -mad-.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Yes, this is sad. I like my novelty stuff, but still. I think he just wants attention ._o

The below is only because i know you're curious.
Spoiler for:
My own otaku room wet dream? A small stack of yaoi and yuri, along with one of those bunk beds with the desks attached to them. There is a large pile of manga spread out along the room. A ps3 with ps2 compatibility is in there, along with a wii. Xbox unfortunately has no part in my otaku wet dream, all of the games i play on it aren't otaku-ish enough to count. There are around seven to eight anime plushies on the bed probably, along with a couple of bean-bag looking things (Probably a Monokuro Boo thing...) and some chopsticks and pocky are hidden somewhere, along with a few bento boxes. Oh, and that gaia omnomnom hat. I'd like a hat to be chewing my head off ;_________; Oh, and i'd have a whole pile of prints everywhere, along with some hot guy on the ceiling, because i have always wanted to try that.

That is all >.<