RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
i just wanna share this anime character generator

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I dare u to move
I dont know if this link is already here in rmrk. But if its already here, my apologies.....

Details:
This is an application that creates an Anime Character that you can utilize in your game. This app is still on japanese, but i guess you can mess around with it and familiarize its functions. No need for screenshots here. Just simply go to the site and see. Credits goes to K.Hmix
Although im not very sure if  its her  name "K.Hmix", but if someone knows the creator kindly share it plss.
This is her HomeURL : http://khmix.sakura.ne.jp

heres the link for the application: http://khmix.sakura.ne.jp/download.shtml

"DONT JUDGE THE GAME BY IT'S TITLE SCREEN"

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
I think her name is "KH Ishon" when I translated the page. Also nice find, gonna test it out now.

EDIT: Looks like this is for making girls only. Don't tell animefan.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 04:24:53 PM by Knight Rider »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
This looks useful. Nice find.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I dare u to move
hmm, "Kh Ishon", hmmm, probably :D
Yes, i forgot to say that this app only creates girl character. I hope theres a guy generator too. ;D

Thank you for the quick replies.
Ill share some more in the future.
"DONT JUDGE THE GAME BY IT'S TITLE SCREEN"