RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Arcane Revenants - Recruiting a Writer

Rep:
Level 84
we stay guttah out hur ya digg
Alright well, I don't really like making recruitment topics so I'm going to try to keep this short and sweet, with as much detail as possible.

I am currently working on a project entitled "Arcane Revenants". Until about a few months ago I was working with a great writer, Nippa77, on my games story. After he was unable to help me with the story aspect of my game, the production halted and has been in halt ever since. I have tried to continue writing the story myself but soon realized that my writing skills compared to his... wasn't really comparable.

With all of that said, I am currently looking for a new writer to help me finish the story for this project.

About me: I am somewhat of a perfectionist but easily satisfied. I am the type of person that is always coming up with new innovative ideas and that's mainly because I am the type of person who would pick gameplay over story any day, but having a memorable story is always a plus.

Game Info: Well, so far what we have is; the "Creation", The "Intro", and a scene at a major location "Nord's Shack". So far It follows a 21 year old bounty hunter who takes a commission to capture a thief, but soon finds himself at the "Roads of Fate" standing face to face with the judge of the dead himself, Thanetos. (more info here)

Requirements:
At least 18 years of age.
Consider yourself creative.
Skilled at writing dialogue.
Skilled at writing as a whole.
Has AOL Instant Messenger (not required but would help)

If anyone is interested  then just post here as I will be checking this daily. I only need one writer, so anyone who applies but doesn't make it, sorry and good luck to you.

Thank you,
Fayte

(Also, mods, for some reason I couldn't make a topic in the recruitment section so I put it here in hopes that you guys could just move it, sorry)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 04:00:13 AM by Fayte »
"you gonna pay wutchu owe santa clause" - Riley Freeman

Rep:
Level 84
we stay guttah out hur ya digg
Mods, you can lock this.
"you gonna pay wutchu owe santa clause" - Riley Freeman

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
If you say so. Also, maybe this was moved by a mod to here, but this is the recruitments section :)