RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
It's Rogue Legacy.

I've been playing a lot of shit lately. I beat The Evil Within, which ranged from perfection to fucking bullshit. It was, overall, magnitudes and bounds in every capacity better than the typical shitty cinematic TPS that's all the rage nowadays.

Sanctum 2 is simply wonderful, which is no surprise given how much I enjoyed the original. I just can't believe it's taken me this long to play it.

Kairo is surreal and haunting and beautiful.

The Blackwell Legacy isn't at all what I was expecting. I've lost a lot of motivation to play it, but I'm still not very far and I have enjoyed the puzzles so far.

Skullgirls is very cool, and it's probably the most enjoyable 2D fighter I've played so far.

I've played some Payday 2 solo, which is fun but frustrating as hell. If anyone grabs this, shoot me a message if you're looking for an extra player!

And of course, Smite. It ranges from shit to crack.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Finally got my own Wii U, so I've been spending a lot of time on Hyrule Warriors and Smash Bros Wii U. *_*

I also snagged FF8 on sale the other day. I missed out on a lot of old RPGs, so it's pretty gnar-gnar to step into a time machine. Of course...with heavy boosting since the battles are just a little outdated for me and the random encounters make me want to kill someone. :halo:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
How many far into the games of Final Fantasy are you got?
Are you got to the part where thing happen? That is favorite part. :boe:
Do you have mario 3D world for the U Wii? It is a game that is good I think.
I also liked Mario Kart 8. If you had it we could play it against another and maybe more of RMRK People. :boe:
We could have a Mario Kart 8 RMRK competition.
I am not aware of the others of game of the U Wii that us RMRK can play together. :boe:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I've barely played any FF games. For some reason, I like making RPGs a lot more than playing them. ;9 I watched my sister play all the way through 9 though, and that was pretty gnar-gnar. I'm going to give 7 a try at some point...because I can name a few people that might destroy me if I don't try out the grand epitome of final fantasy candy goodness love machine. ;o (Well, that was a weird way to put it, but whatever !!)

I do wanna get some of the mario games for sure. B) They look kewl.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Actually playing Final Fantasy 13 again on PC. It looks so awesome on it. <3
I liked the game itself really much, completed it allready for X360 and PS3. :D
So I need to finish the PC version too. :) (\s/)

2 kawaii 2 live
Rep:
Level 40
2 sugoi 2 die
I've been playing Facade and Farmyard Chronicle today. :D And have an ongoing game in Saint's Row 4. That game is so awesome.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Valkyria Chronicles
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Chrono Cross

Continuing to experience the great games that I missed in the past. Damn this game did so many things right and basically put FF's turn-based battles to shame. It's actually fun with the elements system, makes "leveling" less dumb, and eliminates satan's gift to RPGs...random encounters. The story (so far) is p amazing and has got me hooked. Luv it<3

*Note: The old FF games are still amazing, but the battles sort of annoyed me. ._.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 04:51:46 PM by yuyu! »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Finishing up Deadly Premonition. I think I'm about halfway through even though it feels like I'm practically at the end. I like it a lot, despite all of its flaws.

Thinking I'll start Metroid Prime Trilogy next. I've never played any of them except for a little bit of the first one.
:tinysmile:

Scripter
Rep:
Level 40
Crownless King
I am replaying Foliage Island in Celceta from the newest YS series, released in the PS Vita handheld console.  ;8

If you like my work, please do support me on Patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/Soulpour777?ty=h

Rep:
Level 96
Demon's souls.
Screw King Arnolldant. Removing levels is not ok, there is nothing ok about that.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I've been playing Chrono Cross, Professor Layton v Phoenix Wright, Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, and Diablo 3
...all on and off while I mostly work on games or school work .__.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
u shuld play eyearesea for the nintendo xbox900p
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
u shuld play eyearesea for the nintendo xbox900p

lol took me awhile to get that :P I might get on later - right now I'm hanging out with Malson. :]
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
I tried very hard to play and enjoy Rogue Legacy. But I'm so terrible bad at it, that I didn't even get to the first boss. -.- (\s/)

Rep:
Level 84
puking up frothing vitriolic sarcastic spittle
I've been playing KOTOR 2 recently; I never got around to playing it when it first came out. Finished it once as a Jedi, gonna go through lobbing lightning at everything next.

Also been playing Soul Sunder, which is an RMVX game.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
borfday presents - GTA V and Majora's Mask

I figured I was way too squeamish for GTA V, but this game is just too damn fun. B)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
Dark Soul 2: Scholar of the First sin
so far, meh

Dark Souls 2 "Oh my god, they made it too easy, babbies first souls >:("
could barely get past first boss after 6 hours of playtime.

Dark Souls 2 SOTFS "Oh cool, they made a little harder :)"
10 hours of play and I've killed
  last giant
  ornstein and notsmough
  pursuer
  flexile sentry

i don't get anything anymore
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Resident Evil 6 Coop, Ada Wong Campaign . . . .

I bring shame to Ada Wong . . . Either I get stuck on the Puzzles, suck at been stealthy or getting killed by those damn Quick-Time Events.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Counsel2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Dark Soul 2: Scholar of the First sin
so far, meh

Dark Souls 2 "Oh my god, they made it too easy, babbies first souls >:("
could barely get past first boss after 6 hours of playtime.

Dark Souls 2 SOTFS "Oh cool, they made a little harder :)"
10 hours of play and I've killed
  last giant
  ornstein and notsmough
  pursuer
  flexile sentry

i don't get anything anymore

there are much harder bosses

they didn't really make the game 'more difficult' just changed up enemy placement here and there
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96

I have no clue how far into the game I am.
Not even really sure what's happening.
I guess I'm going to talk to some king about something?
Don't even know where his castle is.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Counsel2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Not bad, i'd say you're about halfway through, skeleton lords are one of the more dangerous bosses

here's a tip on where to go next, not a huge spoiler just a push in the right direction:
Spoiler for:
The next area you're supposed to go is within the grave of saints, where you fought the rat vanguard, there should be a ladder leading down somewhere near the big bridge

Rep:
Level 96
the place with the exploding dudes?
i went down there a couple times and died
i didn't think there was anything past that
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 98
yeah it's a huge pain in the ass but there's a lot down there