RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Started playing Guild Wars again but might start playing the Mass Effect series again since the extended cut dlc comes out today.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
You're going to play through the whole series for a couple minutes of extra footage? And some of it's only just motion comic stuff. Just watch it on Youtube.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
No.  I would play it over again because my saves are for ps3 and since I don't have a ps3 anymore, I have to start all over on my pc versions if I really want my old character back.

Also because I enjoy the games and it's worth it to me.  Watching them on youtube just isn't the same as playing a game and seeing it for myself in fullscreen after I just went through the game on the hardest difficulty.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 04:40:15 PM by Lethrface »
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Mostly Timesplitters Future Perfect, and dudes, it's probably the best console fps. You know you've come across a brilliant game when it lets you decapitate zombies with felled zombies' heads.

Topping TS2 is quite the feat, so holy shit, Free Radical, my hat's off to you. (The campaigns are mostly on par; I think TS2 has an overall solider campaign but TS3 is more imaginative.)

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Timesplitters is pretty excellent.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - I've been damn hooked on this for the past week.

A most fantastic game!

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Rayman Origins.

Fuck you its great.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I heard the same thing, actually. Especially the music.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I wanted to buy it when it went on sale on Steam because I've always loved Rayman. :(

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I wanted to buy it when it went on sale on Steam because I've always loved Rayman. :(

You're missing out big time.

Oh man, the music is always literally perfect for every level.

This from the new game but essentially the same. This may sound wierd because its perfectly in time to the gameplay. IE your actions create the music:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix7Ib03jGnU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix7Ib03jGnU</a>

« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 05:49:08 PM by Queen Gracie »

Rep:
Level 96
Adaptive scoring! I know how to do that! People should hire me.  :mad:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ya, I saw your blog videos. :3

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
If you like tons of mouth harp, yeah. The game's soundtrack just reminds me of shitty Australian movies though, so I ain't into it.

This from the new game but essentially the same. This may sound wierd because its perfectly in time to the gameplay. IE your actions create the music:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix7Ib03jGnU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix7Ib03jGnU</a>

I don't think you linked the video you meant to, since that's just still images. 

I don't think your actions create the music, though. It seems more like a rhythm game where you're supposed to do things with the touchscreen in time with the music, like activating those sleeping yellow things or breaking some rocks. I guess that's sort of creating the music, but only kinda.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 10:19:37 PM by chewey »

Rep:
Level 96
Whichever, it doesn't matter, it's all programmed and composed the same way.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Yep, it's still pretty nice. I like the little bit of music they've shown from Legends more than anything from Origins, so that's a good thing too.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I just finished up Mass Effect 3. Starting Skyward Sword.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Skyrim: Dawnguard on the PC, Skate 3 on the 360, and Harvest Moon: Back to Nature on the PSP. The holy trinity of gaming.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Back to Nature is the best of all Harvest Moons.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Red Alert 3 - it's no RA2 but it's still fun. There's a mod that looks real promising.
New Vegas - playing through Dead Money I think. Groovy so far.
some CSS

I should probably play some RA2 later.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Chrono Trigger for the first time .-.

Rep:
Level 96

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I'd be interested to know if you get anything out of it.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I'd be interested to know if you get anything out of it.
It took me a bit to get into and it kind of annoys me that even though I'm playing on PS3 it takes 10 seconds to go to the menu or start a battle, but I'm really really enjoying it so far. Just got back from the future for the first time and now I'm back in the middle ages.