RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP] An Empty Present - I am waiting for one. [Story Mode]

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom

Prologue:

“It’s been twelve years. I still haven’t got a present. My parents always forget to give me one. But my brother, he always have one every Christmas. It’ll be days before the Christmas. I am wishing for a present. I will be waiting for it.”

Concept:
   This game is about a boy named Nathan who still hasn’t got a present for twelve years. It will be his thirteenth birthday on December 25. His brother, Paul always gets a present from his parents because of his parent’s favoritism on Paul. Now, Nathan is waiting for a present from his parents in his coming birthday. There will be a lot of cutscenes in this game.

Story:
   It’s been twelve years since Nathan hasn’t got a present from his parents. He is always sad because he has nothing to play with, his brother doesn’t want to play with him because he has many toys than Nathan. Even if Nathan doesn’t receive presents, he still loves his brother and parents. It will be his birthday on the coming December 25. He is very excited if his parents would give him a present or not. Nathan’s waiting for one.

Characters:

Nathan Plains

About him: He really loves his brother. He doesn’t care even if his brother would hurt him or do something bad to him. He also loves his parents. Nathan is waiting for a present for his coming birthday. Fate will just answer the prayers of Nathan.

Paul Plains

About him: Paul isn’t very close with Nathan. He just spends his time by playing all of his toys. He doesn’t care about Nathan being lonely, sitting in a corner and doing nothing. But in spite of not being close with Nathan, he still hopes that Nathan will get a present so that he has something to play with.

Screenshot:
A glimpse in the title screen..

Credits:
Ccoa for the Universal Message Script
lambchop for and Simple Screen Splash

Download:
To be updated..

Enjoy! Don't miss the present.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 01:36:40 AM by Hayop Ka! »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
This looks interesting. I will try it out soon.

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
Haha!! Thanks!

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I cried for Nathan. ;_;

Looks interesting, I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
A Super Long Time that I didn't update this thread UPDATE:
I'll be making a playable version of this game..
This game itself is just the story, not the real game..

where is the download link??!!!!! ??? ???

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Its not done yet.

I've been waiting for a long long time now... when are you going to post the download link?

I want to play this, please put up a link :(

Rep:
Level 70
RMRK Junior
your demo is too, too,  short,  i would have liked to play more, because i love it;)