RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Stupid Fallout 3, or Xbox360 >:[

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
My game keeps freezing. I hear there's a patch. Any one know when the hell they feel like releasing this? Why's the Xbox the last one to get a patch >:[

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Clean the disk or cool down your 360

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I only played Fallout 3 for 1 hour and I just got the game :( . Clean disk. First time I ever put it in. And I cleaned the games cache too. I didn't fix the problem, but I just decided to stay the hell away from that hill and take the longest possible route to where I was going.

Rep:
Level 88
I remember reading about a guy who's game kept freezing in this one exact spot. It was somewhere near where these 4 guys were beating another guy with a stick. I dunno where exactly. Maybe yours is some sort of similar problem?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I've been reading around on the Bethesda forums. Apparently there's a bug in the game. I think it's a little different for each person, but half the of the reports are of the game freezing just after taking the G.O.A.T. My situation is when I take a straight route from Big Town to the Police Station for whatever side quest to rescue people. I freeze every time at the top of some hill, I think I discovered it once. I think it was some sort of outdoor cinema? I don't remember, only saw it once... I just decided to not do that quest and stay away from anywhere Northwest in the game. So now I'm waiting for a patch. There was a patch already released for the PC first, then PS3 like a week ago, and then of course they leave the Xbox 360 for last.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I've been reading around on the Bethesda forums. Apparently there's a bug in the game. I think it's a little different for each person, but half the of the reports are of the game freezing just after taking the G.O.A.T. My situation is when I take a straight route from Big Town to the Police Station for whatever side quest to rescue people. I freeze every time at the top of some hill, I think I discovered it once. I think it was some sort of outdoor cinema? I don't remember, only saw it once... I just decided to not do that quest and stay away from anywhere Northwest in the game. So now I'm waiting for a patch. There was a patch already released for the PC first, then PS3 like a week ago, and then of course they leave the Xbox 360 for last.
The outdoor cinema has a bunch of raiders with bats so Revo might be right

Rep:
Level 88
The outdoor cinema has a bunch of raiders with bats so Revo might be right

Actually, where I'm talking about is some sort of valley. You can watch this guy walk near 4 other guys, then as he gets close to one, they'll hit him once with a stick, then he'll go on his merry way. Some guy tried to go down there and his game froze.