RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New around here.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Hello all, I am NotYetRated, as you can see.

I have been fooling about with the RPG makers with some time now, just getting used to the interfaces and such, until now, I have decided to actually sink my teeth in and try to make a decent game.

I like games(obviously) and music of most genre's. Music tends to be my biggest source of inspiration..the music itse;f rather than the lyrics.

Some things I like to do, aside from gaming, and listening to music is, I like to discuss things...debate if you will. I like to write, short stories, or "novels" on occasion. I even like to rp (roleplay) I find that the later seems to help my ideas flow in story making - So I am hoping that will help with my ability to 'tell' the story of my first project in RPGmaker XP, called Thy Immortal Soul. You can find the topic in the new projects board in the RMXP board. Drop in and check it out.

I'm excited to meet and talk with you all, see what you are working on, and maybe even write with/for you. Who knows.

~NotYetRated~

Rep:
Level 88
Welcome to the forums.

Holy hell, that was generic.

..... :blizj: .....Huh? You say something? :P Kidding.

Glad to be here. Thanks for the welcome.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
4 out of 10

Now change your name.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
hur, just ignore Irock lord knows most of us already do.   Welcome to the forums.

4 out of 10

Now change your name.

...Whaaaaat? You change YOUR name. :P

hur, just ignore Irock lord knows most of us already do.   Welcome to the forums.

Done, and done...starting last post...I mean now...>>

Thanks. Glad to be here.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
4 out of 10

Now change your name.

It was a joke. You're supposed to laugh. ~_~

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Why do you have the same IP as this person, as well as the same AIM screen name?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
He doesn't know how to recover a password.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Lol, I vote that:
  • he's been here before, it's been awhile, he forgot his password, and made a new account, ala NotYetRated.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Both accounts were active today. :mad:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
DOUBLE AGENT

Why do you have the same IP as this person, as well as the same AIM screen name?

We are related. He has gone off to college, so, here I am. Is that a problem? I can't do much about the IP, but can get my own AIM address, if you like.

DOUBLE AGENT

Actually, his account was left as "forever logged on" So when I came here, it signed in.

Rep:
Level 102
I appreciate that. Glad you are looking forward to a demo, but I am sure it is quite far off for now. :P

I appreciate that. Glad you are looking forward to a demo, but I am sure it is quite far off for now. :P

I don't follow. What's your point?

Rep:
Level 102

I don't follow. What's your point? :P
:P

Rep:
Level 97

We are related. He has gone off to college, so, here I am. Is that a problem? I can't do much about the IP, but can get my own AIM address, if you like.

No, no just checking to see if you were trying to fool us with a dupe account.

No, no just checking to see if you were trying to fool us with a dupe account.

While I'll not deny, that there are two accounts to this IP address - I assure you that only this one in mine. Being that my brother has gone into college following his game making dream - He won't be coming here. So you can delete his account here if you see fit.

As for me, I have no reason to fool anyone. Matter of fact - Trying to fool someone would be about the dumbest thing I could try, in all honesty.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Hey sorry about Halo and friends forcing you to explain yourself thinking you are some kind of perpetrator. I think I had a similar problem like this when one of my siblings was a member here. Welcome to the forums, and good luck with your writing career even though I'm really not into fantasy genre stuff, which is just what I'm assuming you would do. I'm hoping that you consider forums to be unworthy of proofreading though (just as I do), because there certainly are some grammatical/spelling mistakes in your posts, which is simply horrid for a writer-to-be.

By the way, welcome to the forums.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Hey sorry about Halo and friends forcing you to explain yourself thinking you are some kind of perpetrator. I think I had a similar problem like this when one of my siblings was a member here. Welcome to the forums, and good luck with your writing career even though I'm really not into fantasy genre stuff, which is just what I'm assuming you would do. I'm hoping that you consider forums to be unworthy of proofreading though (just as I do), because there certainly are some grammatical/spelling mistakes in your posts, which is simply horrid for a writer-to-be.

By the way, welcome to the forums.

Thanks for the post. It's quite alright, about the explaining myself thing.

As for my errors and such - Yeah, little sleep will do that to you. Hehe. Soon as things slow down a bit, I'll go read them over and fix them...maybe. Don't know yet.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
WELCOME, STRANGA!

Nice to meetcha bro.

WELCOME, STRANGA!

Nice to meetcha bro.

Don't tase me, bro! I...er..I mean, thanks, glad to be here. Nice to meet you aswell. XD

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
if my brother was a loser like me and on here I'd me bad  :mad:
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
if my brother was a loser like me and on here I'd me bad  :mad:
Don't you mean, "I'd be mad"?